Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  26
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    I read the comics, all of them, when I was a kid. Prince Valiant, Terry and the Pirates, The Phantom, just about everything. I like Looney Toones, The Flintstones, all of it. Betty Boop is an all time favourite and I have a lot of Betty Boop in my house.

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're going way back -- I liked Katy Keene comics which included cutouts of Katy's fashions. Also I liked Archie and Veronica. Watched all the usual Saturday morning cartoons of the day (early '50s). As an adult I liked the Flintstones and Casper the Friendly Ghost.
    See what Joyce Writes on Yahoo

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tom and Jerry
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    When I was young we lived on the farm and never got the paper and don't remember watching cartoons either this isn't a cartoon but remember watching Howdy Doody, when we got home from school, at 4:30 The one station tv had would start airing and the first show was Howdy Doody. I sure am aging myself. But when when my son was young remember watch cartoons with him and my favorite was Road Runner,
    Yay!!!! BEEP BEEP!!!!!!!!!Never heard of a TV until I was a teen-ager! We never took the paper that I can remember. There was the good ole radio tho and I would listen to all the old radio programs that Dad liked... 'specially Red Skelton and the "Mean Widdo Kid"! and several others. He had a regular schedule of funny programs and I loved to lay down on the floor in front of the radio and listen to them too. Those were the good ole days! I miss them...... redhad/Patty

8. Likes Barbara G., dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Bullwinkle, Yogi bear and booboo

10. Likes Barbara G., dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite cartoons when I was a kid were Beanie and Cecil and Bugs Bunny; favorite comic strip was Peanuts. Still love Bugs Bunny, Peanuts and have added Garfield.

12. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    my favorite cartoons are the smurfs and Bugs bunny and tweety show... my favorite comics are Jughead and Beetle Baily... Betty Boop is a favorite too... i like some garfield once in a while.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think my favorite to read is Calvin and Hobbes, my favorite to watch would be Peanuts

Post Thanks / Like
    DAFFY DUCK! He will always be favorite!

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember the name of the princess on Howdy Dowdy being Princess Summer Fall Winter Spring. I thought she was so pretty.

Also one of my favorite cartoons was Mighty Mouse.

Does anyone remember Ding Dong School with Miss Frances? It came on TV in the afternoon after school.
    Last edited by blester102; 02-04-2014 at 04:57 PM.