Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  170
Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Beatrice1953;115939]Do you live near the lady that speaks to "dead people"? You know the lady on TV? Betty Lynn[/QUOTE]

According to her website, Theresa Caputo is from Hicksville, LI, which is only a few towns over from me in Nassau County. Also, if you remember John Edwards, the other psychic medium who was always on TV before Theresa Caputo, he also lives on LI, not sure where though, he used to live in Huntington, LI, which is in Suffolk county and the next county over from Nassau. A friend of mine had a reading with John Edwards years ago and she was very impressed.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in southern minnesota in a rural area south of Owatonna.

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Southern Illinois here a little unincorporated town called Ozark, Illinois. Blink and you will miss it. Grew up in SW suburbs of Chicago. Been here 7 years now, needed milder winters--right!!!! This winter takes the cake. Below zero temps and wind chills. Glad I kept some of my long underwear.

5. Likes Barbara G., seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very windy city - IL
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

7. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well Roe, I just had to ask, cause I just love Theresa and I used to watch Edwards once in a while too. But he was spooky to me and she's spooky but in a nice way I guess!! hahahahahahahahaha leave it to me to say something weird like that!!!! Take care, Betty Lynn
    Quote Originally Posted by LI Roe View Post
    According to her website, Theresa Caputo is from Hicksville, LI, which is only a few towns over from me in Nassau County. Also, if you remember John Edwards, the other psychic medium who was always on TV before Theresa Caputo, he also lives on LI, not sure where though, he used to live in Huntington, LI, which is in Suffolk county and the next county over from Nassau. A friend of mine had a reading with John Edwards years ago and she was very impressed.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Betty Lynn, I am off Broadway about 5 miles East of Gilbert Rd. Daughter and her hubby live in Apache Jct. about 15 min. From me. You would have loved the winter here so far, but I wish it would get cold enough to wear sweaters, jackets etc. would really like to try making some scarves, shawls, etc. (not the lace kind). But it looks like that won't happen with the "global warming". For sure our summers are going to get worse. Better than hip deep in snow! Ha, ha.

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok Jheri, I'm on my way out to move in until I find a place to live. I love it there and really miss AZ a lot. I have relatives that live in Scottsdale and Phoenix. I love Mesa and Apache Jct too. Had a friend that lived there. She was a cool lady that lived in the middle of nowhere in a funky house and had goats in her yard and one of them looked like a black devil!!!!! I also used to live in Phoenix on 19th ave by Dunlap and Northern and worked at the hospitla on 19th ave now called the Surgeons Hospital or Surgical Hospial. It was about a mile from my apt in Phoenix. I didn't miss the change of seasons but my Mom did so we moved back to Michigan, but she's up in heaven now and I'm all alone and need a warmer place to live!!!!!! Please can I move in with you???????????? LOL Thanks for responding to a crazy from Zonie!!!!! Love Betty Lynn
    Quote Originally Posted by Jheri View Post
    Betty Lynn, I am off Broadway about 5 miles East of Gilbert Rd. Daughter and her hubby live in Apache Jct. about 15 min. From me. You would have loved the winter here so far, but I wish it would get cold enough to wear sweaters, jackets etc. would really like to try making some scarves, shawls, etc. (not the lace kind). But it looks like that won't happen with the "global warming". For sure our summers are going to get worse. Better than hip deep in snow! Ha, ha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't it wonderful that we have forums like this. You can meet others with stuff in common and from all over the country. I was born in Tucson and went out of state after married, moved to L.A. area for a few years, tried Texas which I loved, back to Calif. a few years, then Seattle for 7yrs. And finally back home to Arizona for good. Through the many yrs. I have done a lot of sewing (two children, self & hubby). Also knitting then learned crochet. Don't really have a favorite just depends on the item & pattern. I have found so many new things I didn't know about - new CO, magic loop, and so many others that were not in the knitting book I had printed 1947. So much to learn from all of you wonderful ladies. Jerry G.

13. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jerry, I too have lived in Calif (Fullerton-- Orange Cty) and AZ and Detroit and now here in the UP of Michigan. I want out after 24 years of living up here. This has been the very worst of winters we have had up here since before I moved up here, and I'm sick to death of all the snow and frigid -30 or more weather. Poor little Pugsley can't go out for more than a minute or two or his little feet freeze and I can't walk outside cause it's too snowed up and I might fall again. I have to get out of here before the end of this year. I'm not sure when, but I will be moving in 2014 even if I have to sell everything I own and then move and buy all over again. I don't really care for Florida at all, but I did enjoy AZ a lot. Anyways thanks for talking and before I get out there I will contact you so we can get together and hopefully become friends. Take care, Betty Lynn Again its after 3am and I'm not in bed yet. Oh well, what's so new about that? hahahahah Nighty night! Hey send me your email so we can converse and I won't loose track of you Jerry. Mine is bettyradcliffe24@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Determined to crochet, I posted to you but forgot to put a name. It is here on page 6 and is #59. Sorry about that. I am still new to this business of posting replies, etc. I just wonder where in AZ you are, if you don't mind saying". I don't know what makes a senior or junior member. Jerry

16. Likes Barbara G. liked this post