Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: suggestions

Post Thanks / Like
    You say no babies in the family. If you make it, give it to the hospital or a church. They will find a baby that needs a "blankee"

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have enough of it to make a lacy shawl? That's what I did with some yarn I got off of eBay. Mine was finer than I was expecting too!
    Hugs, Dinah
    Dinah

3. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks texas transplant. I don't think there is enough for a baby blanket iam not into wash cloths or potholders---i guess I could use a thicker yarn with it or put it in my daughters stash. Have a good day

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks dinah not into shawls. You have a good day bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey texas transplant the yarn just says terry made by caron

Post Thanks / Like
    What do you usually like to make? I use some thinner yarns for my dolls and amigurumis! You said you wanted it for slippers, try using a thicker yarn for the sole then the thinner one for the top! I also use finer yarn for slouchy hats as well! It all depends on what you like, it can be used for whatever you want, like someone said double it up and try that! GOOD LUCK! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey amanda how are you doing---i think the problem with my terry yarn is over. My daughter took it she makes animal binky holders for babies.I guess my problem is solved thank you bettybee

9. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks texas transplant it is a beautiful blanket----my daughter took the yarn she is making animal binky holders for babies----have a good day betty bee