Thank you, all of you, so much for your prayers and condolences. I appreciate it very much! I apologize for not getting back here sooner. Things have been hectic for the past couple of weeks, but it's getting better.

My hubby is taking it pretty well, but at first he had a hard time looking at him in the casket. I know that is a shock, because I went through this with both my parents several years ago. Also, our son was really going through a bad time with it, he grew up right here on his grandpa's place, and followed his steps many times from the time he was just toddling. We know he is in a better place, no pain, no sorrow, and he is at peace.

You are all so kind, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. He was a good man, the best, and I will miss him so much. When I would take the little dogs out for their walks, if he was outside, they would go running and barking toward him, and he always bent down to pet them. It's going to be hard to get used to not seeing him puttering around outside when the weather was nice.

We will be okay. He had a long and happy life, so he was blessed.