Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  29
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    i listen to alot of shows... the csi's, ncis, coranation street and many others... the only show that seems to pry my eyes off my crocheting is The Big Bang Theory... Sheldon is my hero... lol

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm an avid TV Watcher. My favorite TV programs are "Walking Dead," "Hell On Wheels," & "Lost Girl." But I also watch a lot of Turner Classic Movies. I just went on their cruise in December. There is a new show, "Helix," that I'm adding to my list.

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I, too love TCM. Old movies and silents are a special interest. Tracy, Hepburn, Gable, Stewart. They do not make movies or stars like them anymore.

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy watching Law and Order SUV, White Collar, Covert Affairs, Pitbull and Parolees, American Idol and America's Got Talent. My husband and I record these shows and watch them when we can... Of course, we "fast forward" through the commercials!LOL!

8. Likes Barbara G., blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My show favorite show is True Blood along with Dexter and Weeds and Dr. Who.
    Last edited by nothingnowhere; 01-20-2014 at 12:49 PM. Reason: I can't type today!

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Bones, NCIS, CSI Miami, CSI New York, Criminal Minds, Investigation ID really any crime shows.
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Shows that I love to watch, but in no particular order, I can't pick just one as my favorite...

The Walking Dead
    Revolution
    The Tomorrow People
    Supernatural
    Teen Wolf
    Lost Girl

Other shows that I liked but are cancelled or the season is done with...
    No Ordinary Family
    American Horror Story: Coven

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Ladies, It seems that we are mostly into , Criminal Minds, Law and Order (any of them) CSI (all of them). It's kind of funny, do we all watch reruns after reruns.. LOL I get to see The Buc's, Alien whatever, Pickers, Counts Cars etc..(My husbands fav's) . I love the Ray's and since I have already have had a foster home, I'd like to foster all of them...LOL Just kidding. (But they are all so adorable ..Also, when I lived in Tx., It was a state law to love Dallas and Dynasty.. Haven't seen it for a while, but I'm sure JR and Bobby are up to no good..

Post Thanks / Like
    I watch NCIS, Law and Order, Golden Girls, Everyone loves Raymond, etc.!!! XOXO