Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to get to exercising, and eat more veggies, have to watch what I eat because I'm trying to get off my meds for my diabetes and lose weight.

2. Likes Barbara G., N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I started a low-carb diet in November. Not really a diet, a lifestyle change. I have lost almost 20 lbs and still have a long way to go. I am hoping to add more walking to my daily routine - as a write I spend a lot of time on my backside. I am also trying to drink more water.

4. Likes Barbara G., N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ive had trouble staying connected to CT??? Ihope IT WORKS NOW Sounds like all are doing a great job. Just starting is the hard part, exercise what you can eat healthy, drink 8- 8oz. water. Stay off Diet POP also. Do your best each day as it comes. You all
    sound your doing Good job. I have 38 lbs to 40 lbs to lose and my female Doctor will MAKE ME: her veggie & spinch Sald & Homemade dressing. WOW Im a POP-EYE at heart so spinch TALKS. HUGS to You All

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to start walking with a friend. All this crocheting is wonderful, but I feel some days like all my joints are beginning to freeze in place.....any one know that feeling? We are starting day after tomorrow. Yeah. Thankfully we have a nice gym in our county to use. And it is only $10.00 per month. We already have figured in crochet time, then get up and do more walking.....the best of both worlds.

Judi G

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We recently purchased a Pilates Machine, and I have been working-out on it. My husband is worried about me using a weight set, because I had a back injury, so this is a great compromise! My goal is to get stronger and toner!

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Betty Bee, I just saw this response, I always cleaned mine also and reused them, that isn't beeing cheap that is being smart.
    Have you had any problems with this seller. I have gotten ripped off so many times by sellers that I quit buying from them.
    Last edited by MeerKat; 01-11-2014 at 10:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey meercat I order mine from a vendor on ebay his name is hi corp. This is the third time I have ordered from him and he delivers on time I ordered10packs of tarblock---23.50 free shipping. I aways go for free shipping I have given some of them to other members of the family--lf you order 1 box it is about 3or4dollars a box when you order 10it is less than 2dollars a box----i like the filters with 4 holes that is why I order tarblock. You have a good day bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey meercat if you have any problems on ebay they have a section where you report it----i ordered a pattern on time and didn't get it when I was suppose to so I waited. Little longer she stil didn't send it so she finally sent it but ebay said I didn't have to pay for it it was a 5.00 pattern

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, here goes. I am 71 years old, 5 ft. 8", and weigh about 125 pounds. My family is just the slender sort, and I'm so lucky I've never had to watch what I eat. My blood pressure stays steady with no medication at 120/70. I really am very healthy and active for my age, I think. I don't take any medications except for a tylenol once in a while.

Now for the big thing - I have been a smoker all my adult life. Never even tried to quit, because I loved, loved smoking. I know it hasn't been good for me, but I really wasn't feeling anything bad from it.

Anyhow, about 2 weeks ago, I bought an e-cigarette kit and stopped smoking cigarettes! The kit delivers nicotine in a harmless vapor, with no tar and none of the other chemicals that are so bad about smoking and burning tobacco. You do still get the nicotine, which from my research is not too much worse for you than caffeine. After all, doctors give people nicotine patches in the hospital, and I have friends who have become "hooked" on the nicotine gum.

So, I am really, really proud of myself that I'm not "smoking.". It has been a painless transition so far. I am amazed that I haven't wanted to light up a "real" cigarette. I think it will save me money, too, because you can just buy refills of the "juice" that goes in the vapor device and refill it.

If any of you, or your family members want to try it, I recommend doing some google research. It is working so well for me.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

15. Likes Barbara G., bettybee10 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad it works for you I tried it and didn't work for me---i do use the disposable ones in the car with zero nicotine. Have a good day bettybee

17. Likes buggainok liked this post