Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    well mine is grapes I like them alot because I will freeze them when it is hot out and also I will keep a bag full beside me when I'm crocheting just to snack on thanks wenda

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wenda View Post
    well mine is grapes I like them alot because I will freeze them when it is hot out and also I will keep a bag full beside me when I'm crocheting just to snack on thanks wenda
    You can freeze grapes?

Post Thanks / Like
    I like chocolate, cookies and any kind of dessert. I like hot chocolate and hot spiced apple cider and oranges, apples, pineapple is good and any kind of fruit. Tomatoes are good too and so is squash and beans and cucumbers and the sweet peppers. Coconut is good. My sister made pineapple and cheese and I think there was some sugar or brown sugar in it and I don't know what else but it was good. Oh, I also like crackers. Pretzels are good too. I know that's not a dessert. My husband buys the frozen yogurt. peanut butter is good too. mound bars was my favorite candy bar- the chocolate with the coconut. I have the mound bars recipe somewhere. My Mom used to make cranberry banana bread.
    Hot chocolate seems to take care of my sweet tooth. I go in spurts. Once in a while I get hungry for some frozen yogurt. Sometimes I'm into peanut butter. I used to warm up my ice cream (now he gets frozen yogurt)with peanut butter. Oh and I like celery. Sometimes I'm into yogurt(not the frozen yogurt). Sometimes it's hot chocolate, crackers, bread(sometimes I like toast in the morning), sometimes it's bread and gravy. Oh, I like the cranberry orange muffins that you get in a box at the store. I saw a lady buying it recently and said they were good and she said she makes a cobbler out of it. She puts apples in it and some of the flour and flour mixture and said you could put anything in it you wanted to. I also like carrot cake and I like the strawberry pecan salad. I like peaches too. I think I've taken a banana and put the chocolate hershey's syrup on it.

5. Likes Barbara G., MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie: How can you eat all that fattening food and stay so thin? I am assuming that is you in your Picture.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oranges, granny smith applies, and other fruits except bananas. Chocolate is high on my list and that can be a problem. My sweet tooth can take over sometimes and that is definitely not good for the waistline or the rest of me.

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Meerkat,
    Yes,that is me and my husband in the picture. I'm 51 years old. I'll be 52 on April 6. I ride my bike or walk. I don't drive. Sometimes I ride with someone to go somewhere. I go on the Crop Walk every year( a walk for the hungry). Before the Crop Walk I get people to sponsor me for the Crop Walk. other than that I don't exercise, except maybe doing a little bit here and there. I work at Russ's restaurant as a dishwasher/busser. Yes, I do like all those foods I mentioned but I don't eat a whole lot except sometimes I overdo it. Like last Friday, I went with my brother to the Grand King Buffet and piled my plate up and went back once or twice more. My brother drove. My husband and I help ourselves when we're hungry. Sometimes one of us makes something but we usually help ourselves. We don't have any children.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are the same age as my daughter her birthday is april 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Well unfortunately I love all kinds of pastries, absolute favorite is cheesecake, flan, don't like fruitcake though.

Eat all kinds of fruit- favorite is pineapple, mangoes, blackberries, blueberries.

Ice Cream: favorite is Pistachio Almond,
    French Vanilla.

But as I said unfortunately I hsve to watch what I eat so I only indulge once in awhile with the pastries and ice cream.

When I need to something sweet I eat Greek yogurt with fresh fruit.

12. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nana two said something about greek yogurt. I was watching Dr. Oz on tv the other day and he was talking about greek yougurt and a lady said she had yeast infection and she had greek yogurt and the yeast infection went away. Also, there was a lady who had some pasta dishes that she replaced the sour cream or whatever it was, with greek yogurt and it didn't change the flavor. As far as I know, I don't like greek yogurt.

14. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite dessert is cheesecake, any flavor. My favorite fruits are bananas, grapes, cherries, pears and apples.

16. Likes Barbara G. liked this post