Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  79
Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    Buggainok, Cute toys and beautiful work on your cards!! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs, Jo
    Thank you so much. Our youngest daughter has SEVEN children, with number eight due in late March, so I am a pretty busy grandma! I guess they could qualify as a "hobby" of mine, lol. Here is a picture of them:

What is your favorite hobby besides crocheting & knitting?-stairsteps-jpg
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

2. Likes Barbara G., N/A, little drummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    IF my eyes were better if would probably be jewelry making, but at this point it is just to difficult for me to see the tiny little holes in the beads. In the past I have gotten into to way to many different things all at once and found it is just way too much mess in the house to live with. I love crocheting too much to spend time doing anything else any way.

Judi G

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buggainok View Post
    Thank you so much. Our youngest daughter has SEVEN children, with number eight due in late March, so I am a pretty busy grandma! I guess they could qualify as a "hobby" of mine, lol. Here is a picture of them:

What is your favorite hobby besides crocheting & knitting?-stairsteps-jpg
    nice picture!

Post Thanks / Like
    Love to shopping in any Craft stores with yarns, I have make it part of my hobbies group
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

7. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to do lots of things
    Watch foreign television (while I work on an easy-peasy knit project). There have been some really excellent historical dramas on KBS-TV [Korean]
    Work crossword puzzles.
    Put paper puzzles together with DD. The last one was a fantasy. It's being stored under the livingroom table to keep it together until we can mount it properly. Took three months do do with both of us working on it. It was hard! I loved it.
    Make clothing patterns. I was a professional patternmaker until the govt allowed firms to export the jobs to places like Hong Kong and the Virgin Islands. It was a great job---like being paid to play!
    And of course, cut out and sew the stuff I've made patterns for.
    I've tried my hand at video games; but I don't really enjoy most of them.
    Last edited by Dsynr; 01-14-2014 at 01:19 PM. Reason: correct typo

9. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    gardening reading and reading the bible I found different Christian fiction Historical books They are historically correct --but the authors add how they think the people of the Bible felt. This has helped me to see the people of the bible as real. Sometimes you hear or read the stories so often that I am not thinking (it's not hitting home in my mind) They were real living --breathing people who had feelings --just like me. I have just found by the author of the Message bible that he has written --a read the bible in one year bible and the solo devotions book--they both really challenge your mind.

11. Likes Barbara G., dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by susie ann View Post
    gardening reading and reading the bible i found different christian fiction historical books they are historically correct --but the authors add how they think the people of the bible felt. This has helped me to see the people of the bible as real. Sometimes you hear or read the stories so often that i am not thinking (it's not hitting home in my mind) they were real living --breathing people who had feelings --just like me. I have just found by the author of the message bible that he has written --a read the bible in one year bible and the solo devotions book--they both really challenge your mind.
    thank you for that!
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 01-15-2014 at 06:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fishing for billfish (sails and marlins) here and in the Bahamas.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

14. Likes Barbara G., N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poinciana Im Jealous . So glad your having a Ball. Can you Post some Pics. Have Fun and Chat later HUGS Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to read, work in my flower garden, paint, sew and spend time with my grandchildren. (:

I do not sew as much as I used to. Fabric and patterns seem more expensive and if you watch your sales you can pick things up cheaper without the hastle. Was going to sew a Mario Robe for my grandson for X-mas and was able to buy him one already made much cheaper. All I had to do was order it, wrap it and he loved it!

17. Likes Barbara G. liked this post