Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  79
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    He has his good days and bad days but more bad days. Those nurses are so obnoxious it isn't funny.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do counted cross stitch, sew, and quilt....and sometimes machine embroider and in that order when I have time. LOL Hubby transformed the attached 2car garage into a sewing studio for me so I have all the room I could ask for. But I still run out of SPACE!

3. Likes Barbara G., dancingbaehr liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Over the years I tried a little of everything - quilting, embroidery, plastic canvas, sewing, even made paper Moravian stars. Now I just crochet and read (and computer time for books for my Kindle and patterns to crochet).

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to read,paint by number, plastic canvas,ply computer games and make new friends
    Have a great weekend
    Linda

7. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    CONGRATS !! To You For Winning

Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite hobby is I paint vinyl dolls to look like real babies, they are weighted in all the right places and feel like a real baby in your arms. I also collect antique baby items for using as props for photos.

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    my other hobby is I like to bake and cook and I also like to watch birds

12. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been working on embroidery cards. I used to do plastic canvas years ago and just did a little bit of plastic canvas recently. I have made scarves on the looms. I have done rubber stamping. My husband's Mom gave me 4 of the decorative punches that you can punch out paper with. I like baking and cooking once in a while. I like puzzles too but I don't have a puzzle out now. I like playing the piano. My brother was over at my house yesterday and we played the piano. It was fun. and we went out for lunch.

14. Likes Barbara G., Granny Grunt liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to sew a lot, made most of my clothes, but don't do that much anymore, due to poor eyesight now. (Macular degeneration in both eyes.) Besides crocheting now, I like to read, but don't do it for as long a time as I used to. I used to stay up reading till 2 or 3 a.m., now I have to put the book down after about half an hour.

Used to do a lot of embroidery and cross stitch, but that is really difficult now. I even have a couple of projects I had started and never finished, but I can't bear to throw them away. I keep hoping that when these injections for the AMD are done, I will be able to see better. I've also thought about trying to quilt, my sister quilts a lot and loves it, but just can't bring myself to get started. She says she will help me until I get the hang of it, but she takes care of her husband who had a stroke a few years ago, and I hate to bother her.

I also collect recipes, I must have at least a million now. When I find them online, I copy them and put them in notebooks, and I also have four big boxes of recipe cards as well. Not to mention the recipe books I've bought over the years. Am I ever going to get around to trying them all? Heck, no! But it's really fun to collect them. My stepdaughter and DIL's are going to have a blast deciding who gets what when I'm gone!

16. Likes Barbara G., Granny Grunt liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

Like Granny Grunt ... I'm a Reborn doll maker. I also sew. Since I have two totes of crochet baby items, I am now trying to learn knitting.

18. Likes Barbara G., Granny Grunt liked this post