Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  79
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

Post Thanks / Like
    I collect n scale model cabooses. I also have some HO scale pieces. I go to at least three shows a year, looking for additions. My caboose collection has a home of its own and my grandchildren understand they are not toys. My most recent piece is a Japanese Guards van, another version of a caboose. I am hoping to hit a train show this weekend and see if I can find anything not already in my collection

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WabashWoman View Post
    I collect n scale model cabooses. I also have some HO scale pieces. I go to at least three shows a year, looking for additions. My caboose collection has a home of its own and my grandchildren understand they are not toys. My most recent piece is a Japanese Guards van, another version of a caboose. I am hoping to hit a train show this weekend and see if I can find anything not already in my collection
    I'd love to see a photo of your collection!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Reading!!! I am absolutely voracious, and love fantasy and science fiction particularly. My favorite authors are Mercedes Lackey (her Elemental Masters books are delicious) and Anne McCaffrey (the Rowen series in particular). I seem to have a touch of telepathy myself (sending and receiving) and have often wished I could teleport. Oh well. Come to think of it, there are perils with teleportation that make it well worth staying in the realm of fiction. I never met a book I didn't like, though.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to read, cook and garden. I took a Master Gardener class at the local Extension office 10 years (gasp! has it been that long) and it really inspired me to get serious about digging in the dirt!
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Loremaster View Post
    Reading!!! I am absolutely voracious, and love fantasy and science fiction particularly. My favorite authors are Mercedes Lackey (her Elemental Masters books are delicious) and Anne McCaffrey (the Rowen series in particular). I seem to have a touch of telepathy myself (sending and receiving) and have often wished I could teleport. Oh well. Come to think of it, there are perils with teleportation that make it well worth staying in the realm of fiction. I never met a book I didn't like, though.
    books must taste good. Ha Ha

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to do plastic canvas, embroidery, painting, making jewelry, making ornaments, no sew blankets, gardening,cooking and baking,latch hook, making doll houses, and sewing things

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    books must taste good. Ha Ha
    Some of them need salt

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Loremaster View Post
    Some of them need salt
    I love your sense of humor!! My kind of humor!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!