Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  31
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Susie Ann: I am so sorry to hear of your family. Sending you hugs...hoping God will give you strength in the days ahead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dearest Susie Ann,
    So glad you wrote; you have my sympathies and prayers on your many losses. Sometimes the best way to get through something is to share it. Someone told me just recently to share your sorrows, griefs, complaints, or burdens and thereby halve them, but to also share your joys and thereby double them. Simplistic perhaps, but also true. And no apologies for needing to talk; it's sometimes easier to talk (type) on line to folks you may never have met face to face. So, vent away dear lady; there are many of us out here who totally understand and empathize. Strength in numbers, eh? Faith in God definitely will keep you "together"; sharing with like-minded folk will help in the in-between times. With every stitch you make, count those many blessings and comforting memories of those we love. God bless and be well. VA

3. Likes little drummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Virginia O thank you your a strong woman You will get to spend a lot of time with your mom in Heaven. Not that it still doesn't hurt. But as Christians this is part of our salvation here on earth. God Bless and keep you. Thank you that you didn't mind my sharing. Sometimes I share too much.

5. Likes VirginiaO liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    no problem, Susie Ann, any time--ANY time. ^-^

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susie Ann,
    You can still say that you have blessings even though you lost your daughter, Mom and Dad. Now your husband has lung cancer. And you can still say that you have blessings. I pray that God will comfort you!
    Jean

8. Likes VirginiaO liked this post