Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

I got busted red handed buying a Christmas Present

I had this plan how to hide my husband Christmas present from him this year. So I set the plan in to motion. My friend was going to meet me at her house for me to drop off my husbands Christmas Present. I was on a top secret mission I was out doing the last minute Christmas shopping. I was going to pick up my husbands Christmas present drop it off at my friends and then return home with some other last minute gifts. So off to the store I wen and I was feeling pretty confident my hubby goes into this store maybe once a year and there are 2 other stores he likes better. The chances are he was not even going to leave the house let alone step into a store that he only goes into once a year. I made my purchase and was feeling so proud of myself, and headed to the door as I walked though the door there is my husband standing right in front of me and me holding his present for the whole world to see. So I thought I would go ahead and share with you I got busted red handed buying a Christmas Present-006-jpg She is a rescue although I purchased her at the store she is a animal shelter adoption she is 7 months old her animal shelter name is sugar plum and she didn't go to my friends house she came home. and in less then 4 house she had made herself really comfy. she is not scared of the 3 dogs at all and has made sure they are aware of it. I got busted red handed buying a Christmas Present-008-jpg As you can see this picture was taken only 4 hours after she came to the house. BTW my husband said she is not keeping the name sugarplum and he will reveal her new name on Christmas morning until then she is my Kitty
    Last edited by MsBhaven; 12-18-2013 at 06:15 AM.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64