Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Post Thanks / Like
    More like little horns under her hat!! LOl She is such fun to tease!

2. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting better allright....Sassy & kute hahahahaha Ill give you a break for ???? after Thanksgiving ...... Your not cooking are you?????

4. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I'll be alone with Mama as Kaye is going to FL. We will have a small meal but it will be enough. Not my favorite holiday so I won't mind too much. I hate that Randy is in the hospital alone but he has so many friends that I hope they will take care of him for Thanksgiving. I love you Susan and I do love to tease you. I am feeling good and better every day.

6. Likes seashells_Shelly, DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Updating on how many Knit n Spin I have until sometime in 2014. Still have 2 triples, 4 doubles but only 18 singles left. I have one more craft show on Nov. 30. If you want Christmas gifts for yourself or a special yarn lover, let me know and I will hold your choice until you tell me to send to you. Thanks all CT'ers From taking them to 2 craft shows so far, I'm getting alot of interest from people for Christmas gifts so I like keeping you updated so you don't miss out before Christmas.
    HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    Another update on Knit n Spin availability.
    Triples - 2 available
    Doubles - 3 available
    Singles - 16 available
    I'll be giving another update after the craft show on Nov. 30th.
    Have a great day everyone. God Bless. HUGS, Shelly

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry it's taken me to so long to get back here to let everyone know how many Original Knit n Spins are available.
    Here's the story: I have only one triple available - price $40.00 plus postage
    two doubles - price $30.00 plus postage
    sixteen singles - price $18.00 plus postage
    I also have started making longer foam spinners to be able to get a more even winding of 7 to 10 oz. of size 4 worsted weight yarn. The longer spinners are the same price as the shorter spinners which is $2.50 each plus postage. If you get 5, the price is $10.00 plus postage. I was experiementing, as I usually am, and found that even though the regular size foam spinner can hold the yarn, the longer foam spinner seems to balance the weight of the yarn more evenly. I am working on an afghan using Meladora's Creation bean stitch. I've used the regular size and longer size foam spinner and find them equally easy to use with the longer one I'd say it's perhaps a little less bulky with the amount of yarn. Just keeping everyone in the know.
    Happy Holidays to all HUGS, Shelly

11. Likes N/A liked this post