Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    No problem, Faye. I am still going to the post office to find out postage price so I at least have some idea. I know the postage is different depending on destination but even a "ballpark figure" is better than none at all. Thanks for the great idea---I appreciate your helpful comments. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

2. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly, I Would Like Single. Email Me@ Idbycj@Grics.Net.
    Thanks,
    Connie

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to the post office today to get some idea of the cost of postage. The triple is a minimum of $9.75 for local, that is the same price for standard or priority mail. For comparison she gave me a price for Georgia of $12.90 and that would be the same price for standard or priority. The postage for a double send locally would be $6.60 but if I were mailing to California it would be $12.77 standard and $15.75 priority. The postage for a single would be $6.00 local standard and $11.25 to California standard. I hope this gives you at least some idea of postage prices. Thanks again for the idea of finding out about what postage would be. You're a genius, Faye. Thanks a million
    HUGS, Shelly

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello ecl. Have you had a chance to check out the Knit n Spin pics? Any questions? As Faye suggested, I went to the post office today to get a general idea of postage costs for sending a Knit n Spin. This is what I have found out. The single, if sent locally would be $6.00 standard and $11.25 if sent standard to California. So depending where you are in relation to PA and CA, postage would be somewhere in the middle. For a double sent locally would be $6.60 standard and $12.77 to CA and $15.75 sent to CA priority. The triple would be $9.75 locally and $16.05 to CA and priority to CA would be $24.00. And now that I have everyone totally confused, I'm sending you a big HUG, Shelly

Post Thanks / Like
    I have some idea of postage costs for anyone who is interested. I live in Lancaster Co., PA. To send a single locally would be $6.00 but to send to CA would be $11.25. A double locally would be $6.60 but to send to CA would be $12.77 with priority costing $15.75 to CA. To send a triple locally would be $9.75 and to CA $16.05 with priority to CA $24.00. If anyone wants a more exact amount, I should be able to go to the post office website and with the size of the box measured and the location, I should get a pretty accurate postage amount (at least that's what the postal clerk told me---but she hasn't seen me on the puter...hhhmmmm) HUGS, Shelly

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the information and I will look at my budget and see if I can afford it. It was nice of you to get the mailing prices and that does give me a good estimate of the cost. BTW I am no genius but I am full of questions.

8. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Questions that I can answer? Let me know and I'll get back to you. I am so glad you are healing well.
    HUGS, Shelly

Post Thanks / Like
    No, I have questions about everything but nothing in particular. I'm just a curious cat, lol

11. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Shelly as you know me I may get triple .....gift I have I can give as gift and have Better ...a Triple?????? Thinker I am
    Thanks for checking this all out. i will PM in December . Your Bud

13. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're a trooper, Susan....thinking about others as you do. I swear you must have Angel Wings hidden under your clothing HUGS, Shelly