Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Faye for the good idea. I'll do that now. It sure makes a lot of sense...that's probably why I didn't think of it. HUGS, Shelly
    I am glad you are getting around pretty well and only 2 more weeks with a walker----you are doing great----way to go, Faye
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

2. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Shelly, another question how much is postage. A ball park figure. I think the triple would be great but I'm wondering how much I need to figure on for postage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Moving thread to the Buy/Sell/Trade section - thank you!

Please post one thread in this forum on updates - thank you!
    Last edited by Barbara G.; 11-09-2013 at 06:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Threads with posts have been merged into one location. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly of course you can, I love both sizes and will answer any questions. Could add 1 other name that will show more then 1 has used them??? Your Friend
    Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye Hi Honey & glad your coming along a little each day. We think of you each day. I may ask one day about Diabetis Neals. Im to follow or end up on pills . In a month I go and see?? Your an inspiration sweetie.

About spinners: I have single & a double. Both are neat depends on yarn etc your using. I had 2 projects I went back N forth doing so I used the Double and it was so nice, yes you have to wind it around the Foam BUT a lot cheaper and doesnt beak down like those others you see. I never did a pattern calling for 2 strands BUT it would help with my Double. Just thought
    as a neat way to wind 2 strands together for Jewelry & other things ..... know what I mean sweet Pea xoxox My shipping with single was $8.?? and 1 had a single and a Double Postage was $11.54 That FROM: PA to MN Confused hehe chat back xoxo

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't sent a triple yet so I'm in the dark about the postage. I'll go to the post office on Tuesday (they are closed Monday) and have them give me an amount for the postage and I'll let you know. I always send an extra foam spinner for each wood spindle. With a triple you'll get 6 foam spinners, double you get 4 and single you get 2. Tuesday I will let you know postage for triple Glad you are improving a little each day....that is such hard work to recuperate....keep up the good work. HUGS, Shelly

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelley, do you have a website for this? Would like to see what they look like. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think I can afford one. I am not even sure that I need one. I want what anyone else has so I will think about purchasing one.

11. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, I don't have a website. I have pictures posted here on CT in the BUY/SELL/TRADE forum. If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to let me know. You can send a PM if you'd like that way I will be sure to get the message. Thanks for asking about the knit n spin
    HUGS, Shelly