Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya taylormaid, Ugh, I am so sorry you ran out.. What a heartbreak.. I don't know where to find it, but I truly hope you can locate it....Teresa
    Also, I would like to welcome you to this site.. It's nice to meet you.. The members here are very helpful and friendly.. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. I hope you enjoy Crochet Talk as much as I do... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Two suggestions for twin faye regarding keeping one's place on a pattern. One is to purchase a small magnetic board with a straight magnetized ruler which can be moved as you progress from row to row. The second is to copy the pattern and check off as you complete a row. Both work well, but if you have pets or children who may want to play with the magnetized ruler, try the second option. Of course, so long as you have a printer, the second option is free. Good luck and happy crocheting!

3. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya susan, Those are great ideas.. I use the 2nd one for graphs..I find then my eyes don't wander.. Also, I would like to welcome you to CT.. It's such a friendly place to be with exceptional members.. Look around and if you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask...Enjoy Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep trying e bay they get stuff in all the time--i buy a lot of yarn from there especialy rug yarn ---i make swifter covers with the rug yarn---i hope you find the yarn you are looking for see ya bettybee

6. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I also use a metal clip board and magnetic strip--if you can't find the magnetic strip walmart has rolls of magnet---maybe that would work

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya bettybee, what a great idea... Teresa