Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  14
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi just wondering if you would have Bamboo Ewe Yarn in buttercup and sprout or any yellow and green. I only need one of each. Thank you so much Winnie

Moved to Vacaville, Ca, now in Sacramento
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, I only have ecru.

Post Thanks / Like
    Would you by chance have any Elizabeth Hiddleson books? mainly looking for Vol. 34, wanting the Indian pattern on front cover... SharonO

Moved to Vacaville, Ca, now in Sacramento
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I get most of my patterns online and print them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anaisa.
    I use a lot of lace yarn and bamboo in my projects. What do you still have to offer & what is your price? My dughter is also getting married, so I am making many things for her wedding plus gifts for our helpers.

Gaylyn

Post Thanks / Like
    I sent a PM did you get it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I might be interested in the Aunt Lidia's crochet thread if it is #3. I like to make small items with this heavy cotton. Let me know, thanks. Janet

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone, I haven't been very active of late; had some major set backs in my life. This are looking up and with Gods will I'll be my old self again real soon. I love to crochet but due to my home burning away to nothing I'm starting all over after 40 years of patterns and things. Then with the stress of the house I had a stroke ending up in the hospital having surgey.I came home yesterday to my sisters for a while but plan on getting my stuff together. Prays would help, I have a few problems remembering things and they say typing is good practice for my hand. I truly enjoying reading ya'lls posts.

Post Thanks / Like
    So very sorry to hear about your home. What type of things do you like to crochet and do you have hooks? I have an extra set of hooks I can send you. I could probably gather up some yarn. What can you work with? I don't work with wool at all mostly acrylics. But if I know what you like to work on I can check to see what patterns I can come up with. Give us some more ideas of colors you like, things you would like to make, etc.

I am Charlye
    I am 68 and my computer went down with all my favorate patterns and know how lost you can feel. I am a gm of 2 girls, 27 and 30. I live in northern IL. We will be headed to arkanas sometine this month but that should give you some time to get a list tog. You can send me your address to my email.
    Sooner I can get the info the sooner I can get you a rescue pkg together. I will send my email in a private message. So you can send me your address. Ok.
    Healing hugs to you and yours.
    Charlye

10. Thanks DinahRoberts thanked for this post
    Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Please give me more information on the thread you have....

Please give me more information on the thread you have....

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    Hello dear friends;

Long story short, I am getting rid of some of my crochet collection, included but not limited to: books, threads, hooks etc...also some cross/stitch embroidery stuff...

I can't just give them away, nor can I pay for shipping, however, if you are interested just give me a shout out and I will see what I can do....

Some of the items are....two crochet lite still in package/wrapper sizes E and K

Knit one purl 2 in crochet book Annie's Attic; Reader's digest complete book of Embroidery, Melinda Coss

Thread still in wrappers....Aunt Lidia's and Bamboo...

Again if you are interested lets chat...

Happy crocheting all....