Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  14
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Anaisa! How are you doing? I hope you are doing good! I hope you have a wonderful day! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you ever considered selling your stash on eBay? I sold vintage jewelry on eBay for several years (not to mention that I buy almost everything there). I was actually a Power Seller and then a Top Rated Seller. It's very easy to list your items. If you'd like, PM me and I'll give you a run down on how to list your items. I'll be happy to tell you how to list your stash. The stuff you have is probably things a lot of buyers are looking for. Unless you have some kind of extremely rare item, you're definitely not going to get rich off it. But it is an easy way to get rid of your stash and make some money at the same time.

The first thing is to go to eBay.com and type some of your items into the search box. It'll give you an idea of what other sellers are asking for their items. And it will also give you an idea of what to sell your items for even if you don't sell them on eBay. And for shipping, it's very common for the buyer to pay all shipping costs. I don't think you live in the U.S.??? In the U.S. we have several standard size flat rate postal shipping boxes so it's easy to figure out the exact shipping costs. Lots of times it's free to list your items to sell. If there is any listing cost, it's very very minimal for you.

I haven't sold any vintage jewelry for over a year... but I've got a TON of inventory to list. I'll get around to it one of these days. Right now, I'd much rather spend my precious free time crocheting instead haha.

Shelley

3. Likes Ginnie256, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you haven't gotten rid of the yarn and hooks please let me know. I will pay to have them sent to me. Thanks.

Moved to Vacaville, Ca, now in Sacramento
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you still have the "knit to crochet" book? Thanks, Anita

Post Thanks / Like
    hello what do you want for the bamboo and aunt Lydia thread thanks not know how to answer but on here so let me know thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I would be interested in knowing what things you have left.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have any stash left?

Post Thanks / Like

Interested in hook and hoops

Hi,
    I am interested in the K size hook and any embroidery hoops you have. Please let me know what you have and what you would like for them.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    im intersted in knowing what all you have to get rid of? ive become disabled and im now picking up my crochet needles again to help keep my mind busy so i can deal with pain that im being told i will have to deal with. plz messaage me back as to what you have to offer
    Thk
    Donna

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that we all would like to know what you have let. I know I do.