Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  44
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    My hooks squeaked too when I first used them .............In a short time whether my hand looseded up or the newness wore off, the squeak disappeared.................Have fun. I love them...............
    Yes ma'am...to get rid of your squeak, rub your hook with wax paper I do this with all of my hooks and my knitting needles on a regular basis. You'd be amazed at how much smoother everything works up too.

2. Likes Magnolia Blossom, wenda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh I am so going to see if I can order these online..omg that is definitely what I need!

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is my link again to buy them I sell them in singles, mini sets of 3 or whole sets.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1283960...op_home_active

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't normally suggest buying items period. But I have these hooks in several sizes as I crochet with darker colors quite frequently and find it so much easier to crochet with these lighted hooks. Now the handle takes a little getting use to as it is quite wider than a regular hook. That being said I got use to it rather quickly and that little bit of getting use too was worth the benifit of the lighted hook. Just my opinion, but if you are on the fence I wanted to let you know my thoughts.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

6. Likes MarjorieCrochets, lindaspot liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

lindaspot

Hi all . I love to crochet stuffed animals

Post Thanks / Like
    The lighted crochet hook is a super idea. I am going to look into getting some for dark yarns and also when working in dimly lit places. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I am in the minority on those hooks. The light bothers my eyes as I am straining to see the holes in dark yarn. I did use mine to look for something I dropped on ther floor and that worked for me. lol I'm not saying that others aren't finding them useful but they are not for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks I will definitely check these out

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 1 but need to get new battery for it and my husband tells me I should get different sizes! I have been wanting to try the glow in the dark ones to see if they are as good as the others, but I can't seem to find them in stores! So you will probably be hearing from me soon! Thanks! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    I got mine at A.C. Moore's , I am not sure if Michaels has them or not.

13. Likes amanda liked this post