Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    kl1000 Im so happy you found what you were looking for. You are so kind to all. I hope you send pictures when you finish.
    Happy New Year
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not have this tool yet

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you think the postage on one would be expensive to your country? What shape do you want?

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! Can you send it to me? I will pay for postage... You can send to NYC.... I hope postage is not as much as tool at ebay -- Thank you!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to my building this morning before the rain srarts and gets the ground all muddy. I don't think my set of looms has ever been used. Still in the original box. There are 8 sizes and they are hexagon shaped. They are hard plastic and you may be able to make different shapes. You can make afghans, tableclothes, place mats , rugs ect. out of them. If nothing happens I will go to post office this week and send it to your daughter in NY. I will manage with the postage and your daughter can reimburse me. If not, don't worry about it. It's not real heavy.
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    WOW! Can you send it to me? I will pay for postage... You can send to NYC.... I hope postage is not as much as tool at ebay -- Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear friend!! I am so excited! daughter will send you money for postage! I will stop making bedpread and start doily for you today after work...
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope it is what you want and that you really enjoy it! Hugs, Lawana
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Oh dear friend!! I am so excited! daughter will send you money for postage! I will stop making bedpread and start doily for you today after work...

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes hexagon shaped looms! You are so kind! I have one doily pattern I wanted to make long ago.... I hope you will like it
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you can find one. I "Googled" the hexagon weaving loom and there was one on ETSY for $29.95. Don't know what that would be in rubles (is that correct?), but it was the chepest one there. Hope this helps. Okay. Just did a conversion on the money: 902.74 rubles. Boy, does that look like a lot of money. anyway, once gain, I hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! I am getting tool from one friend!!! The only thing I can give her back is doily!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן