Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    One other option to consider is to contact some of the more popular blogs to see if they will do a brief article on your more unique items.
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

2. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got my first review done and it was just posted today. If anyone wants to check it out seven thirty three - - - a creative blog: Crochet by Allie - A Review

Thank you everyone for the advice and thanks Barbara for speaking with me directly and chatting about some ideas.

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great idea I love uour shawl are you going to share your patteren? I have to make a very very special one for a bride in Nov. This would be great she's an angel.
    good stiches
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    Simplymodernmom.com had once done a review of my crochet pattern. She has a high traffic site but I am not sure if she reviews finished items. You can try asking her.
    Unique Crochet Patterns , www.crochetdreamz.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, Allie that's a GREAT idea....who do you want to review your stuff? Someone who sells a lot or in the business or just a layperson who loves crochet?????

Post Thanks / Like
    Possibly you could inquire on Facebook to reach someone who could possibly help you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't read all the way through this thread, but wonder if you have some blogger friends with a pretty solid following. My daughter has done some promotions on her blog of a few things she has reviewed. chambanachik if you want to see some examples. I will ask her if she is willing to do something like that for you.
    Last edited by greatexp; 10-17-2012 at 07:31 AM. Reason: I forgot the last sentence!

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to address your comment on how your hubby wears your cap to work but no one wants to buy any. People buy based on one question: How is this item, service, etc..going to benefit me?

Does he have with him pictures of all of your pieces? Something to give to people who could be buyers to see. Some men are shoppers, but usually the Mom, the wife is the shopping decision maker. I wouldn't count on the husband to go home and say Hey, Honey here is something for you to see so you can do MORE shopping. Most husbands won't do it and that could be for a million different reasons. Mostly, I think, because they simply are not built to work that way.

Why are you wanting your products reviewed? Are you thinking that will help your products sell more? It could, it really could. I think getting your pieces in front of buyers will carry you a lot farther, personally.

Just my 2 cents worth.