Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Etsy help

Moved to Vacaville, Ca, now in Sacramento
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ebay is great and may be zero cost for seller. Make sure shipping is on top of item price. Don't have to be only auction but can be both auction or buy now. Anita

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been selling on Etsy for a few years now. Sales are few and sometimes all at once. Renew items weekly, not all, but maybe special ones. It's only $.20 to renew, so I do it a couple of times a week. I have 4 stores,, so I don't do them all at once. Coupon sales are good and FREE shipping is another way also to increase sales.
    Joy FullyJewels 2 by CraftsPlusByCarynJoy on Etsy Joy Fully Jewels by Caryn Joy by JoyFullyJewels on Etsy Hot Glass Designs by HotGlassDesigns on Etsy The Fish Hatchery by TheFishHatchery on Etsy

Take a look. Good luck with your sales.

Caryn Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by bjdevi1018 View Post
    I started a site on Etsy a few months ago and am not having much luck selling my goodies. Does anyone have suggestions that don't cost an arm & leg as I am unemployed and struggling. Was hoping it would work out better, but in four months I've only sold two items and profit wasn't much after shipping costs.
    bjdevi1018.

3. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have an Etsy shop, also. I've only made two sales and I've had it opened for...five or six months? I have a blog and I put the link to my shop all over it. I have a Twitter account and I advertise there, too. (I had originally made the account just for advertising, you see, but I've turned it into a personal account.) That's how I tell the world about my shop. I tell everyone I know that I have an Etsy shop. I've made some money from people I know. In fact, I'm working on a project right now for a friend of mine.
    I think Etsy is a good way to sell to people you don't know, but if you advertise to people you know and you see them from time to time, don't tell them to use your Etsy shop. With Etsy, you have to pay for listings and you have to pay shipping, you know. If you sell to people locally, that will help you make some more profit. The only downfall to selling locally, is that they can't leave feedback in your shop, so others won't know that you've actually sold anything that people like. :\
    This is the way I do things...I hope I'm helpful.