Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: bargain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by claire st james View Post
    thank you. I am now working from home
    How is everything going for you now Claire? I hope you're able to do well with your yarn from home. Let us know how things are going, ok?! Susan Nash

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Claire, do you still have any yarn for sale? If so would you send me a message where I might could look at the yarn. Continued prayers for you and your .husband.

Post Thanks / Like
    I explain in chit chat my situation today. you can found me at clairestjames13.etsy.com. I have much more yarn I did not post yet. if you look for something special let me know. I maybe have it. 40% off regular price. we are planning to move and like to sell some before. thank for your concern.

Post Thanks / Like
    closing my knitting store was not by choice. due to my husband health I have to br home. my lost is your gain. all merchandise on sale at 30 % off. bergere de france, cascade yarn. etc... sorry I have to run. finish this message later.

Sending you a pm claire

Post Thanks / Like
    we are moving to N. fort myers. not looking for the packing etc... I like to sell some more yarn before moving . all yarn 40% off. + shipping. ship anywhere. bamboo and silk ,cascade yarn, venezia merino and silk, Egyptian cotton, cotton and wool, acrylic, etc... you can see picture and price at clairestjames13.etsy.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Claire, I just realized I am going to be in, near Ft Meyers next week!!! My daughter and her two sons and I are going to Sanibel Island this is our favorite place to vacation was also my sister Laura's fav place too I wish she was going to but I'm sure she is happier than ever before there in Heaven visiting with loved ones who have been there for a long time. Gosh I would love to meet you is your shop completely closed? Small world huh ??? Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello again, when are you moving? Sorry I forgot to ask last post!! Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    yes my store is close. if you come to fort myers give me a call. we in the process of moving and I don't know where next week I "l be. 757 784 2494

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Claire, I have put yor phone number in my phone so I won't misplace it. I will definitely give you a call. Thank you so much have a good day Winnie

Post Thanks / Like

explanation

susan .I don't understand by send PM? today I will post pictures of bamboo and details.
    Claire, a p.m. is a private message here in Crochet between you a only. You'll see "private message" it at the top of this page in the black strip under the purpeple, click on it and it takes you to send or receive a private message by someone's Crochet Talk username.