Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Hayley,
    Welcome to ct.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi to all!

Wow, it has been awhile since I have checked things out here. After my husband passed in November things have been crazy here. Unable to find his life insurance, still not getting his annuity check, still trying to figure out how to pay for the funeral without the life insurance, the car broke down and finding the part I need is like trying too find a needle in a haystack. Yet I feel so blessed that things were peaceful for my beloved at the end, friends have been helpful and in the silence of the house I feel the presences of the Lord, the comfort of the Spirit and the knowledge that whatever I am going through is all part of God's plan for me and I will gratefully try and learn whatever lesson He has in store for me. I am in His hands completely now and in Him I will trust.
    My daughter has informed me that she is going to have a fund raiser in Bath Maine in March to help pay for the funeral, so blessings are beginning to fall down from above.
    I have been knitting for RSVP and working on prayer shawls for the church ministry. I have received some great patterns for my chapel which is finished now, from you good folks out there and am working on a pineapple stitch round table cloth for me. I have checked out some of your post but have not taken the time to reply. I have not been online much. Still going through some of my husbands paperwork and trying to put my house back in order. My daughter has gotten me interested in Pinterest. You will have check out some of the great crochet patterns I have posted there. Well it's Sunday and I promised myself not to be online for very long on Sundays. So I will wish you all many blessing and will check in with you next week.

3. Likes Laurie M. Alex, Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hello to fellow Crocheters,crafters and creators.

So nice to be part of this group.Right now I am working on several projects for my newest
    Great grandson.Glad hand arthritis is not to bad.Thanks to all.

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry I crochet and loom knit but I am allergic to wool so only use yarn with small quantities of wool.
    Thank you though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lots to remember here. I crochet and lots of other crafts NO Knitting. Trying Knitting Looms tho. I have joined Yarn Lotteries, where 1 a month drawing is done & if you WIN!! you receive 1 skein yarn from all members who joined in. Hard But wow 30++ skeins nice. I also am a Yarn/crochet or knitting "ANGEL" I am given 1 to 2 names of a Needed -- I send them a Happy Box (I call it). Rich Im not but I do buy when I see a SALE or hoping some one will Donate Yarn to me so I can pass it on. Thank You. God Bless all Crafters.

Susan2014