Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo. Sorry about that...it isn't going to be a "live" class...what I meant was that it has been in production for the past couple of months, and Craftsy.com is going to launch it on Wednesday! It'll be available then and for this as well as for any Craftsy class...you pay once and you have life-time access, and different than Youtube videos, you can interact with the teacher as you are taking the class and watching the video..you just pause, type in a question, and keep watching or return in a few hours/days and my answer will be there. Best,
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    Hi Charles, You say it will be live? Do you know what time it will be on and the website we need? ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥

Post Thanks / Like
    Please Charles, let everyone know the time on Wednesday in California and other time zones. Congratulations on launching your new website! You must be "over the moon" happy!!! Scooters/ Suzanne

3. Thanks Charles Voth thanked for this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Voth View Post
    Hi Jo. Sorry about that...it isn't going to be a "live" class...what I meant was that it has been in production for the past couple of months, and Craftsy.com is going to launch it on Wednesday! It'll be available then and for this as well as for any Craftsy class...you pay once and you have life-time access, and different than Youtube videos, you can interact with the teacher as you are taking the class and watching the video..you just pause, type in a question, and keep watching or return in a few hours/days and my answer will be there. Best,
    Thank you Charles for clarifying that for me!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

5. Likes Charles Voth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The class is NOW AVAILABLE! :)

I'm thrilled with how the Craftsy company produced my classes on reading crochet symbol diagrams. They do such a great job.

My class is now available. There are 7 lessons moving from the pure basics, to some intermediate and advanced symbols near the end.

You can read the full class description if you go to my website, Charles Voth Designs, and click on the advertisement at the top of the screen. This will lead you to a 50% off introductory offer.

While you're on my website, you may want to read in the blog about my experiences making these videos.

If you struggle with reading crochet patterns in text form with all those abbreviations and punctuation that's like a secret code, you'll probably love diagrams...which look like the actual item you are crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Charles, I just signed up. I really only need the advanced parts so I figured the "half price" is paying for the second half for me. Thanks! Real busy with other things right now but looking forward to diving into this in the weeks to come.

8. Thanks Charles Voth thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear you've joined Billie. I really hope you enjoy it when it comes to the more difficult parts, and if you have diagrams that have even more difficult aspects that I may not have thought to touch, please feel free to ask questions in the class...it'll benefit your peers to see what other possibilities are out there and I'll be glad to help as much as I can.