Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

possible yarn trade?

Hi everyone, many of you know me now, I just joined in July and post a good bit. I've been crocheting for less than a year but I've caught on quick and rather well, and got 'hooked' big time! Crochet is my therapy for chronic illness. I posted this in the buy/sell/trade category, but it seem that people haven't posted or read much there recently, so I'm putting this here too if that's ok.

I wonder if any of you would consider trading my 'baby yarns' for some yarns I can use, if you make a lot of baby items perhaps? I'd love to get some various chunky yarn, cotton, any blends, worsted weights. Any colors will do to trade, I just don't need the baby yarn and hope someone else does!

I have 3 new with labels on 6 oz skeins of the Red Heart Saver Baby Sport Pompadour 3 ply, 90% acrylic, 10% rayon with a shiny strand of whitish-silver wrapped around each strand to give it a little sparkly effect...

and I also have 2 new 5 oz. skeins with labels on of Red Heart Super Saver Baby Print, 4 ply.

Both types are multicolored white, pink, yellow, & blue, but the Baby Print 4 ply also has green in it too and no shininess to it, just regular 4 ply medium worsted weight in the baby colors.

So all together I have 34 ozs of new baby yarn to trade.

Let me know what you think about the yarn trade, we can private message on here about it... thx! susan
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 09-17-2014 at 10:23 PM. Reason: found more baby yarn!!!