Thanks Thanks:  27
Likes Likes:  34
Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Annette I will take it no matter what it looks like, all your work is done with Love & larrys love for watch's will be on it. Thank you. Store & Ill will take OK ? Hugs Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan.... its listed... let me know what you think... Annette

3. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well... today i picked up my crochet hook for the first time since my injury and my hand and arm are stiff... hand performed well but the arm protested a little... by the time the Rosary i was crocheting was done my arm was aching... not going to rush things... going to try one piece a day and stretch the length of time each day... just hoping everyone else is well and crocheting away... Susan i listed that item in my store... Hugs to all... Annette

5. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    updating you all on my shop and condition of my arm... my hand has healed and my arm aches less and less... i am able to crochet now as long as i rest between projects... i am happy to be crocheting again... its talking time to get projects done but i am glad to be getting more done for my store... i start on bracelets today... should be able to get a bunch done within a week and have them listed soon after that... may list the rosaries i did this week on the weekend... they are very different as i did a few in colored thread... have a wonderful weekend everyone... Mimi contact me soon with your list so i can make sure i have the colors you want... tons of hugs to everyone... Annette

7. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Annette glad your arm is better. Just dont get to quick on crocheting?? Will check out soon. Hugs

9. Thanks nettielou thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I go to craft shows to sell my stuff. Haven't opened a web site yet. Hopefully one day I can because I make all kinds of things like you do. I wish you all the success in the world with your online shop and that God will bless it and cause it to prosper for you.

11. Thanks nettielou thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you sonnetta... its just a place to show my items and once in a while someone buys something... Annette

13. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Annette I like your Bracelet so much I will check back in a couple weeks. Rosary my Favorite. Take care your Arm? xoxox

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan... glad you like the bracelet so much and the rosary... arm is sore but i am working with it... i make something and then rest my arm before going onto the next project... it will heal in time... my hand and wrist are healed completely no pain at all... minimum pain in arm... thanks for thinking of me... thinking of you too.... hugs Annette

16. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love you store Nettilou...I love the rosarys! they are so delicate. Good luck with it and I hope your arm is better.
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

18. Likes Susan2014 liked this post