Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hi all!

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hi all!

I am expecting my first great grandbaby in April so I need to get crackin' on some baby things and was looking for patterns when I came across this site. I am also working on caps for the homeless to be given out by our churches cold weather shelter as the weather out here in Oregon gets chilly. Maybe someone has a quick and easy pattern for caps I can crochet. I used to knit as well, but working on a fisherman knit sweater for hubby when my oldest son was a toddler (over 40 years ago), I was almost finished with the back and last piece when he got hold of it and pulled it out down the middle of the back. I reconstructed all the chains and popcorns with my crochet hook, finished the sweater and haven't picked up a knitting needle since. Now I just crochet because if it gets pulled out you can just pick it up and keep going again; you don't have to rebuild a tragic mess. I guess I am a stubborn old gal for all that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I make doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. We happy you found us. Look on Crochet Pattern Central - Free, Online Crochet Patterns - Beginner Crochet Instructions - Crochet Tips, Tricks, Testimonials and More!. They have all sorts of free patterns.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk and Happy Holidays! We hope you enjoy your stay here! There are lots of resources on site and discussion about crochet projects! Also, you can search the site by using the search box in the upper right hand corner! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations on the new great grand baby and welcome to our wonderful forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    My friend has started a Facebook page - In"Ernie's" Name. She has been crocheting hats & putting little notes on them & putting them where people in need will find them. It has really taken off & people all over are now doing the same. They post back on the page. Here is a small list of some of the sites for patterns for hats. Hope it will help you. Please take a look at the Facebook page also. There are some touching stories from people that have found the hats.
    https://www.facebook.com/inerniesname
    A place for all the patterns you've seen posted here on "Ernie's" page.

Copy and paste the links into your browser window and tada!

Crochet Adult Beanie with Flower – Free Pattern

- slouchy hat

- t-shirt hats

All wrapped up: Double Crochet Beanie Tutorial (for charity)

Crochet Uncut - ear flap beanie

Free Crochet Pattern: Basic HDC Beanie | Charmed By Ewe

Head-Hugger Cap Crochet Pattern | Red Heart

Double-Double Crochet Hat

cotton fables: Free Pattern/Tutorial - Knot Knitted Headband - ear warmers

You can google "crochet hat pattern" or search in YouTube for the same.
    Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome i live in maryland and work in california..... I am a big crochetier since i spend loads of solitary time on planes. I also volunteer at the national aquarium as a diver feedin fish and just having fun! I hope you find lots of fun here with all the wonderful people in this group! They are fantastic!

I have 5 grands and i have been a crocheting fool lately. There are many sites to find easy crochet patterns. Are you expecting a boy or girl?
    Ahhhhhh aqua therapy! Life is just wonderful bubbles the rest is surface intervals. Tami