Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Secret Santa Arrival!!!

My secret Santa & birthday package arrived today. I received the most amazing Santa ornament. It fits perfectly with my Santa collection. In the package were also some flower coasters that fit my household décor wonderfully. Also, last but not least there was a crocheted hook case with handmade stitch markers to hold all of the crochet necessities. It is travel size so I can just take it anywhere with me. I absolutely love my gifts. Thank you so much MsBehaven / Eva!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Secret Santa Arrival!!!-santa-birthday-gifts-online-2013-2-jpg Secret Santa Arrival!!!-santa-birthday-gifts-online-2013-1-jpg Secret Santa Arrival!!!-santa-birthday-gifts-online-2013-3-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Sharon I am so glad you liked your Birthday and Christmas Presents I was getting worried that they may have gotten lost in the mail. but they made it to their new home just find and not broken whew I am so glad. now for my secret that Santa is the first thread project I have ever finished.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

3. Likes SharonO, libertylady64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sharon it is/was your Birthdat??? Happy Birthday. I f Bshaven wants to do me a gift for my BD its 3/27?? hehe. They are all very nice and what a nice SS. I received a Dresser Scarf in minty green from UK....K11000 and its incredible. (no camera to Pic boo hoo) HUGS

5. Likes SharonO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sharons Birthday was the 11 of Nov I had to keep my mouth shut and not say anything but I wished her a happy birthday like 5 times that day, I didn't type it. I didn't want to give it away that I was her secret Santa
    Last edited by MsBhaven; 11-27-2013 at 06:25 PM.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

7. Likes SharonO, N/A, dlj326 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    MsBhaven you are so Great.....& Funny. Your a special S.S we love your things, hubby saw them & he says why cant u and I Batteded him NO NO Im smarten off. He has a bad cold, sore throat. HAPPY HAPPY TANKSGIVING eat all you want I sure will. ShSH Im
    supose to be on a diet??? HUGS

9. Likes SharonO, crochet4fun liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a wonderful gifts!!!!!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

11. Likes SharonO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those are wonderful!
    Crochet Chickadee

13. Likes SharonO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What awesome gifts! Well done Eva. Happy belated sharon

15. Likes SharonO liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for Birthday wishes. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Eva you did a great job on the Santa, and am already using the stitch markers and love them thanks again and again. Sharon

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonO View Post
    My secret Santa & birthday package arrived today. I received the most amazing Santa ornament. It fits perfectly with my Santa collection. In the package were also some flower coasters that fit my household décor wonderfully. Also, last but not least there was a crocheted hook case with handmade stitch markers to hold all of the crochet necessities. It is travel size so I can just take it anywhere with me. I absolutely love my gifts. Thank you so much MsBehaven / Eva!!!
    Happy birthday Sharon! Wasn't that a nice gift!!!
    MsBehaven !! I love those little gifts...you did a super dooper job on them! I love the crocheted hook case with the needles and stitch markers. I need one of them for myself. I always end up sticking needles thru folded paper when I go to my friend's house overnight and where we sit and crochet or watch a movie. I am always looking for my needles. And I don't have any stitch markers. Sometimes I just mark my place with a short piece of different colored yarn. It works but I don't like that way very much. If you are ever my Secret Sister, Secret Santa or Secret Anything Else, that is what I want! OK?????? Love ya, redhead/Patty

18. Likes SharonO liked this post