Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Roll Call for The Night Owls/Daytime Chat Season 24

Hi there!!!! Come and talk! I got new pack of coffee for all of us! Drink coffee and crochet being in other places and other continents
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    *Pulls up an unused chair* Ooh lovely! I could use a cup of coffee! Im home with the one year old. We're baking cookies today. I really want to finish some hats, but its more important to spend some time with her. We've made the kitchen a right mess... but she's having a blast.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are so happy to have a baby! Mine are big enough to make own cookies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh don't get me wrong, I am quite happy! Tired, but happy. They both are a bundle of energy. My oldest is at school this year. Our first year.. he HATED it at first. Big time separation anxiety. For both of us, if I was to be honest. But we've learned to love school. He gets angry on weekends when I tell him its closed. *Chuckles*

Baking cookies turned into taking everything out of the silverware drawer, and thwoing it in the sink. Weeee! So I guess Im cleaning the silverware drawer when she goes down for a nap. Hehe..

5. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you! I plan to make some doilies when I have time
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    So, since the kitchen is already a mess, I thought I'd try this other recipe I'd been eyeing. Maple Bacon Chocolate chip cookies! They're in the oven now.. I'll let you know.

Post Thanks / Like
    How wonderful! Kids love these cookies.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I love cookies too! Better than any other sweet.
    I have much to do today before 11 AM. It is not almost 7. My body gave out yesterday before I could finish my to do list. So everything got added to today's list. LOL that's life.
    Cooking most of the day, but it will be all worth while later on today. Son and girlfriend will be here, and they are going to decorate the house for me. Especially putting up the village. I did get her gifts wrapped. She will be going home to her family in Illinois for Christmas, and we won't see her again before then so we are doing Christmas gifts today.
    Gracie, I remember when my son started school. I changed my work schedule for 2 weeks so I could follow his bus all the way there. I wanted to make sure he got there. We weren't the last stop so I had to go on the route also. He knew I was there behind him, and finally he asked me to stop following him. LOL I knew he was good then. He is almost 30 now, and I wish I could still follow him. I can't even imagine what his reaction would be now.
    Must run. Literally. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Be safe wherever you are with all of the weather problems out east.
    Larisa I know you don't do Thanksgiving, but I hope you day is just as special as ours are going to be. I am thankful for you being here.

Post Thanks / Like
    hello Trude! Being in this awful place I am not thankful to fate. I wish you good health == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Aww Larisa, Im sorry you're not in a good place right now. Hope a silver lining presents it self to you.

Trude, I think I probably would have done the same, if my little guy took the bus. We live 6 blocks from the school, so we walk every morning. Its really hard to be happy about that some days. But I keep reminding myself that sometime soon, I won't be able to hold his little hand, and hear all his thoughts and worries. Its a special time for us every day. Im sure he'll remember Mom walking him to school when he gets older. So I try not to be grumpy. Some days Im better than others. But today we turned it around. I was a bit frustrated with him before we left. With a foot of snow on the ground, we need the whole kit and caboodle. Getting dressed in snow pants, boots, finding mittens, hats, scarves.. ugh! It takes forever to get out the door. But then I just started pretending to growl, in my frustration. When all I wanted to do was holler and scream. He started laughing, and then so did I. Now Molly and I are home again, getting ready for our day. She's been up since 4am, so Im thinking our day isn't going to entail much more than cuddles and naps.

One can hope!