Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

My secret Santa gift

Look what I got in the mail! I got my gift from my Secret Santa and I love it . There is 2 brand newly crocheted pot holders and one of them is reversable and I am not likely to get burned with that one for sure! I love them both! Thanks , Secret Santa... Dinah Roberts.My secret Santa gift-picture-001-jpg I am encouraged to make myself some more pot holders now! You did a very, very good job on them. I am going to throw away the old burned ones I have used forever. XOXOXOXOXO! redhead/Patty

2. Likes libertylady64, GrammaJoe, wenda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    These items are so nice!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww, thank you so much for the compliments! I still have something to make and send to you but it will probably be after Christmas. I just ran out of time! LOL I hope the colors are good for your kitchen, you didn't mention a color so I went with a fall theme. Hugs, Dinah
    Dinah

5. Likes wenda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara G. I just now got on again thru a CrochetTalk post about a Secret Santa post. As long as I stay on here under that posting I seem to be able to post ok. I don't know if this helps or not. redhead/Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 11-28-2013 at 05:52 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks great Santa did good!
    Crochet Chickadee

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DinahRoberts View Post
    Awww, thank you so much for the compliments! I still have something to make and send to you but it will probably be after Christmas. I just ran out of time! LOL I hope the colors are good for your kitchen, you didn't mention a color so I went with a fall theme. Hugs, Dinah
    Dinah, the colors are great and my old color scheme is needing a good change now I have had the same colors in here so long. When I pulled the pot holders out of the package I thought 'Fall colors! Goody I love them" If I can get my son (at least one of them) to do some painting I would like to change my kitchen colors and the border around the middle is beginning to peel off the wall in places. I can no longer climb up to paint so I have to depend on them now. It would be nice to have those colors in my kitchen for a change.
    My youngest son does my yard when he cuts the church's grass in the summer. But he has 4 little ones and he is our preacher and doesn't have a lot of free time.He is a real 'hands-on" father to those kids. He helps them with school home-work every night and school projects and they are so busy with sports now, even the granddaughter. They did a run the day and 3 of them brought home trophies. (The oldest didn't run that day.)
    He did recently install a new higher toilet stool for me and I love it. I felt before like I was literally sitting on the floor on the old stool! It is easier for me to use now . He also, some time ago, installed a wall mounted handle by the tub for me to hold onto while I get in and out of the tub. That is a big help too to keep me from falling. Long time ago my boys put new aluminum siding on the house. That was when they were first starting out as carpenters (the 2 youngest ones) and their Dad had already passed a few years before.
    I have 3 sons but the oldest doesn't do a lot around here. He just comes in and does his own cooking and he does SOME things for me but I usually have to ask for his help. He really is a good son tho and I can't complain .. he does help if I ask him to do something. XOXOXOXO, Patty
    It is nice to have some one to depend on since I don't have a man around the house any more. XOXOXOXO, Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 11-27-2013 at 05:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    very nice job

Post Thanks / Like
    My secret Santa gift-dsc01093-jpgSorry to put it here! It s Susan's runner... photo is bad quality... Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

11. Likes SharonO, GrammaJoe, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    My secret Santa gift-dsc01093-jpgSorry to put it here! It s Susan's runner... photo is bad quality... Larisa
    It's beautiful Larisa!!!
    Great job!!!
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa, it is unbelievable, the quality of your work is so high that you make me feel like a real amateur. I can crochet but your work is such a delight. I know one lady that is going to be thrilled when she receives this lovely gift.