Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

My logon and email address?

I don't understand what is happening. Here I am typing a post , yet I can't logon? I know without a doubt that I am using the correct e-mail address and also the correct password. I am one confused person. It is possible that the password disappeared when I had this computer worked on. I had to get a new one for Facebook but my e-mail address was fine. It is a different e-mail address than for CrochetTalk. Can anyone tell me what is happening here? Someone PM me and get my phone number and give it to the right person to call me and tell me what is going on with my account? This has been going on just since I had the computer worked on I think. Sometimes it lets me get on and then all of a sudden I can't. I never know what to expect. redhead/Patty Mundell

2. Likes N/A, wenda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! Redhead that has also been happing to me and I thought I really lost my mind I'm thinking it is the internet wenda

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty and Who ever This has happened to me way too much and I have LapTop problems, thought it was me??? Barbara G
    or address for headquarters??? Good Luck Patty & Wendy too

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello ladies,

The issue can lie in many different possibilities: the internet provider, the browser being used, conflicts with programs on the computer, and more. It is really hard to say where the issues lies. I have even logged in and out of a few accounts there were having problems, and there was not an issue on this end. So, it is hard to say - not pointing fingers it is just a technology thing. I always do my best in helping anyone who needs assistance here.

It is also best to clear your cache and temporary files on the computer from time to time. Also, restarting your computer can reset everything within the computer for functioning (if it is operating properly).

7. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Barbara G.;109198]Hello ladies,

The issue can lie in many different possibilities: the internet provider, the browser being used, conflicts with programs on the computer, and more. It is really hard to say where the issues lies. I have even logged in and out of a few accounts there were having problems, and there was not an issue on this end. So, it is hard to say - not pointing fingers it is just a technology thing. I always do my best in helping anyone who needs assistance here.

It is also best to clear your cache and temporary files on the computer from time to time. Also, restarting your computer can reset everything within the computer for functioning (if it is operating properly).[QUOTE]

Barbara thanks for the information. I am just glad it isn't happening to just me. I thought i was going nuts or something. So I take it that it may not be just MY computer either. I have been emptying the recycle bin and check the document file for anything that looks like it needs not to be in there and delete them. I thought it was because I had just had someone work on my computer and had wiped everything out and rebuild it again. I had it done once before and had problems similar to this so I figured it was that again....maybe not. I think computers have a mind of their own anyway!!! I will struggle on and see how it goes. XOXOXOXO, Patty

PS I don't know how to clear my cache and temporary files. I just do the "disc defragmentor" thing and "disc cleanup" every so often. I have been turning it off at night since I got it back from Ray.
    Last edited by redhead; 11-26-2013 at 11:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    "PS I don't know how to clear my cache and temporary files. I just do the "disc defragmentor" thing and "disc cleanup" every so often. I have been turning it off at night since I got it back from Ray. "

Check out this link from WikiHow and use the easy instructions for your particular browser.
    13 Ways to Clear Your Browser's Cache - wikiHow
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

10. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im still waiting on my Bad Guy to get him Fixed hehe. Thanks Barbara and gals for advise. Miss you all

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poinciana View Post
    "PS I don't know how to clear my cache and temporary files. I just do the "disc defragmentor" thing and "disc cleanup" every so often. I have been turning it off at night since I got it back from Ray. "

Check out this link from WikiHow and use the easy instructions for your particular browser.
    13 Ways to Clear Your Browser's Cache - wikiHow
    I guessI do clear my cache almost every day or so. It's my history! right? My son is on here so much that it really builds up and he never clears it so I check it every day or so and choose select all and then delete it. Is that what you are talking about? Thanks for the help, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had to re log in for about a 6 months now, sometimes if I just go to any post it logs me in after that the other day I had to log in everything! I just do it cuz I don't know where the problem is! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Amanda for your input. I do the same thing ...I just go to an email from Crochettalk (not the newsletter one) and open it and then it seems sometimes to work ok. I am determined to stay on here! (hugs), Patty