Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Help with locating this "chrysanthemum" pattern

Does anyone have clearer instructions for this pattern in English? The page of instructions appears to be in Japanese. Thanks for whatever help you can give me.

嘀咕网 - 收集高清唯美图片,分享*所爱,结 心朋友 | Fabric/craft

I know this looks goofy, but the llink does work.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are several patterns - which one are you looking for? Maybe we can find something really similar to the one you want.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your quick reply. Sorry I was not more specific. It is the first one, the spiral one that appears to be hanging up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow- this is a hard one to find. I could not find anything similar to it.

Can someone interpret the pattern for Sweet Sue? Please let us know if you can!

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried but The pic was too small. When I blew it up it was too distorted to actually see the stitches. My guess would be to make something like this Delights-Gems: Fanciful Flower Potholders and when you finish that pattern join with your contrasting color and sl st over 1st half of petal, picot, sl st across the rest, sc in between petals, around. I hope that makes sense. Its the way I iterpret the pic and what I think I see of the diagram. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Barbara G and crochet4fun for taking the time to help me. After the holidays, when the snows are flying here in MN, I will do a more exhaustive search, including the Japanese pattern sites to see if I can find the pattern's origins. Now I have a mystery to solve! In the meantime, I have taken crochet4fun's suggestion and will try the pattern alterations she recommended. Thanks again for sharing your valuable time with me, and have a Happy Thanksgiving.