Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Just letting everyone know what I 've been up to.

Well I have been making all kinds of things for the Christmas craft show next month. I hope I do well. Lets see I have made 10 crocheted dolls that have little binkies that are removable in their mouths,they look like they are in a sleeper so they just have their 2 arms and a crocheted sleeperon to it,I made them for white and black children.I have crocheted cars and pickup trucks,crocheted baseballs in different colors,cookie cottages made from a bigger coffee can that the cottage slips over and the roof is crocheted and sew onto the lid,I put 3-D pine trees on the cottage with windows and a door and even steps.I have 4 of these,doll trinket boxes made from a gallon Clorox jugs,I have 4 of these,reversable pillowghans in the local school colors and reversible hats to match,I just finished some thred angels that looks like they have their arms up and open so I decided to use the same pattern with the crocheted cotton that comes on the cone ,yup they came out beautiful,I now have 4 bigger ones which I put little cross charms on a thread for a necklace,I have 5 so far of the thread ones.They also have halos,The bigger ones can be used as tree toppers. and what is really nice is they stand up all by themselves with no starching,even the thread ones. .I made 12 of the crocheted angel pins and glued hears and pretty stones to the chest of them.so pretty. I have teddy bears with outfits on,and I just love making toys for kids,Hubby says I bet if they don't sell you will probley just give them away. Which is exactly what I intend to do. After all it is Christmas,and some parents in our small town don't have that much money for storeboght gifts..I'm sending some of the thread angels to my friends in Pa. in Christmas cards all they have to do is fluff out the dress and they will stand up.I really loved this pattern.
    I don't know what I would have done without my crocheting after moving here in Jan. from my home state in the mountains of Pa.But i'm slowly making friends here,I'm making progress,LOL I already have several orders for my crochet names I made in thread and starch.I just wish I could afford more yarn,rightnow but soon I will find a job and I will be able to get my stash back,LOLWell I have other things I have crocheted but I figure this letter is long enough,LOL Hugs Peggy8650.in Missouri.

2. Likes amanda, lj dunlap liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Peggy, we would love to see pictures of all these items. I love how some people can invent toys and make sets of toys out of nothing. Good luck on your sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to hear from you! It would be nice to see some of your work here in the forums, if you can find the time to post some pictures!

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree send pictures! You have been a very busy bee! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like

Peggy8650 sending more pictures.

Just letting everyone know what I 've been up to.-s7300105-jpgJust letting everyone know what I 've been up to.-s7300074-jpgJust letting everyone know what I 've been up to.-s7300307-jpgJust letting everyone know what I 've been up to.-s7300258-jpgJust letting everyone know what I 've been up to.-s7300130-jpgI'm so happy everyone likes my items I crochet.Yes I do make up a lot of my patterns as I change around patterns so actually no 2 items are ever alike,LOLAdding a few more pictures of some things and a picture of a cake I did of Elvis,I also do cakes pictures on them ,LOLHugs until next time Peggy8650.

7. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are one busy lady! I admire that.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    What beautiful things you make and your multitalented. Your cake looks like Elvis and it is a good job also.Thanks for the pictures.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very beautiful! Busy bee! Love your friend manda!