Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: For Larisa

Post Thanks / Like

For Larisa

Larisa, How are you doing today? I have been thinking about you today....Are you alright...are you lonesome......need cheering up? Just want to tell you , be happy! You are loved.....and you may be very far away and an ocean between us but you feel close to us..so lift your head up and smile..... God loves you and we do too!!...keep in touch....your far-away-close-friend, redhead/Patty

2. Likes amanda, Ginnie256 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Laris Hi I have a cup of coffee want one?? Its cold and wearing a Coat. Did you get one yet. Love to see Doily, any new ones yet. Give us a message when not working OK HUGS to my friend
    Susan M j

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear friends! You are so good friends and big souls. Patty! I sent you e-mail this Monday. I am OK going to work soon and fighting with delta crochet LOL. I got new shoes. I have made one pineapple doily and cherub... Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

5. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Dear friends! You are so good friends and big souls. Patty! I sent you e-mail this Monday. I am OK going to work soon and fighting with delta crochet LOL. I got new shoes. I have made one pineapple doily and cherub... Larisa
    Good for you! Glad all is well with you. I am going today to a meeting where we will have a Thanksgiving dinner. This is a group from where i retired and I am taking a big fruit salad to share with all my friends there We have a meeting every 3rd Wednesday and usualy it is fun and sometimes we play Bingo or have an interesting speaker. I don't know what else we are doing today besides eating everything in sight!!!!!HA HA HA Love , Patty

7. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meeting is wonderful!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad you got new shoes. Do you not have a coat? Is it cold where you are?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello dear! How have you been? I think I will wear old coat. I just need to sew new zipper instead of broken one. Winter does not last for ever here.
    I am working on delta doily. I never have enough time for my crafts==Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I stay busy and don't get on here much any more. Think of you often. We got a new coffee table and I have the beautiful doily you made for me on it with 3 candle holders sitting on it in the middle of it. Looks so pretty. I think of you every time I look at it. You take care of yourself, dear friend. Lawana
    Hello dear! How have you been? I think I will wear old coat. I just need to sew new zipper instead of broken one. Winter does not last for ever here.
    I am working on delta doily. I never have enough time for my crafts==Larisa

Post Thanks / Like
    I love you too =Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

13. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love you too =Larisa
    Larisa, I just wish so much that we could meet you at the meeting in June 2014. That would be so great! But if we can't, then we will be thinking of you. Don't forget to send me your home address in a private message so I can send you something. Love ya , Patty