Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  44
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool I Hope all of Y'all Realize What an .......................

.................. Outstanding Group You Are!

I love Crochet Talk. Everyone is friendly and neighborly, kind and not snooty. Did I mention creative?

What a delight it is to be a member here!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    We are so happy to have you with us, Poinciana! It is a fun group of people. I like that we can tease each other from time to time, as well as help out when needed.

And you are right about the friendliness here. I post on some other forums for other hobbies, and some of the gals can get downright mean sometimes. I always call them on it, and remind them that hobbies are for fun!
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

3. Likes Barbara G., amanda, N/A, MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We love having you. We are a bunch of good people. We love having fun,laughing.

5. Likes Barbara G., amanda, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think laughing keeps us young at heart! It is definitely good for me at least! Glad you like us and have decided to stay a while or longer....XOXOXOXO!!! redhead/Patty

7. Likes Barbara G., amanda, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    POINCIANA THanks and now you are 1....of many intelligent, talented, FUN, helpful HOOKERS (as in hooking with our needle/s. Love having you . What on your needle now ?? Xmas projects??? HUGS Susan M J

9. Likes Barbara G., amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, this is one of the most fun and friendliest boards I have joined. Everyone makes you feel very welcome.

LI Roe

11. Likes Barbara G., amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know I love this group, they have helped me through some very bad times, and am still going through.I know I couldn't have made it this far if it wasn't for this group..

13. Likes Barbara G., amanda, mash52, buggainok liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    buggainok/Annette...
    Agreed, hobbies are for fun!

mash52...
    Thanks, I love being here.

redhead/Patty...
    Yes, laughter is good. It's "catching", too!

Susan MJ...
    LOL - "helpful hookers." What's in my needle now? You'll find out shortly on the crocheting forum.

LI Roe...
    thanks for your reply. I love your flamingos!

Meerkat...
    Yes and I've noticed how everyone loves you and supports you during some sad times for you. Wonderful, isn't it
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

15. Likes Barbara G., amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    They have help me trough rough times, as well. I love each and every one of the family here.

17. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, we are a friendly bunch and I love this site. The members do care about each other and it is not all about crocheting. This last eighteen months have been a very trying time for me. We had to put Mama in a home when she didn't want to go. My little dachshund Sissy was run over. I had my right knee replaced in November of 2012 and then scoped in a few months then revised a few months later. I had these strange bumps come up on my head that my doctor and a couple more didn't know what they were. My left eye was next with a detached retina which required surgery to correct in Nashville which involved another ER and an ambulance ride. Then my knee began hurting in a whole new way and I went to the ER, my doctor, another ER and a different doctor and then home to my sister's When I couldn't stand the pain any more I went to the ER in a different place and was put into the hospital where my hip broke and then to another hospital for surgery and then back to the hospital and rehab. That is the summary of my life in 18 months. All of this to say that my crochettalk friends were with me every step of the way. When they couldn't find me during a health crisis they called my twin sister to get an update. I know for a fat that I would have never made it through all of this without my friends. I was lonely and isolated when I joined and now I have a LOT of friends who like what I crochet but most importantly they love me. So the more you participate on here and make friends the more this will feel like home. I love my friends!!!