Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

private messages

I just got this message on my e-mail. How do I do this? and if I delete my private messages can I go somewhere to retrieve my private messages?

>
    >
    > Dear Jean Marie,
    >
    > Your private messages box on Crochet Talk - Crocheting and Knitting Discussion Forum has reached 90% of your allowed quota. To ensure that you do not reach 100% of your allowed messages, you should consider archiving or deleting some of your messages. Please visit this page to do so:
    > http://crochettalk.com/private.php
    >
    > All the best,
    > Crochet Talk - Crocheting and Knitting Discussion Forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

If you will go to your inbox section of your profile page. Click at the top where it says notifications and choose inbox. You will see a list of messages you have received. You can check the boxes, scroll down, select delete. The messages will be gone forever once you delete, so if you need to copy info from any of them in a word document - do so before deleting.

Also, click on sent items to the left - these count toward what is in the system for you. Then, you can also delete messages sent to clear space in your private messages.

Let me know if you need more help or further instructions. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean how have you done on your PM (private message) hope you can its easy after a while, I did finnaly as my memory is short hehe. Good Luck you can get that Hubby to help he a smarty one he is, making yarn holders, very nice i my say. Susan MJ