Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Sir Helmet Hat

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Sir Helmet Hat

Hello Ladies, I'm looking for a free pattern for a Knight's Helmet Hat. There are plenty around but the price is high for the pattern or the hats that are for sale are too much also. Hope someone has it. I'd like to make a few for the grandsons. Thanks in advance.

Little One Nana

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked all over the internet, and the one that is most popular has a mask across the face part, but it is about $5.00 for the pattern, and the hat sells on Etsy for $40.00!. Here is one I found for little boys that is free and I think it's pretty cute. If you wanted to add a mask piece, it would be pretty easy to improvise:

Lorajean's Magazine,: Free pattern: Crochet knight hood
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

3. Likes little drummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. This is adorable. I'll try it.

5. Likes buggainok liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I know I have seen one that the visor piece comes down to cover the mouth. I am sure I have it but not sure how to send you a copy I did get it off line through a site on face book. I think it was Redheart.com or something like that. Let me know if I can help any further.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, phaedra. I'll try to find it. (I don't want to pay $5.00 for the pattern...especially when there are so many great ones free and shared. I'll let you know if I find it. I also don't know how to post a pattern. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, phaedra, I've looked everywhere for a pattern, but only ones available want $5.00. I'm sure I'll find something somewhere. Thanks for trying. If you find yours, we might be able to figure out how to send it without typing it.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks I have been looking for the helmet as well as the alf.
    I am not too weird; everyone else is just too normal.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the pattern you need if you email me I can send you the pattern. My email is techmad01@gmail.com