Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

My first post here!!!

Hello everyone!!!
    I live in Ontario, Canada.
    I learned to crochet when I was about 5, and I taught myself to knit when I was about 13. I haven't done either in a little while....2 kittens that attacked whenever I pulled out my yarn kinda put a stop to my efforts!!! They are currently staying with my bf, so I thought I pick up my hook(s) again
    I was looking through some webpages and just stumbled upon this one....so I thought I'd drop a note to say "Hello!!"

2. Likes mash52 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site! How awesome of you to have taught yourself to knit. I tried my hand at it but still prefer crochet. Your kittens sound like my children. I can't work on a single project without someone pulling on the yarn. Any projects in the making? Or in mind. I have an ever growing list of christmas crochet... now if I can get it all done by the holiday that'd be ideal but doubtful. Hope you enjoy the fourm there are lots of good ideas, friendly people and we always enjoy seeing pics of projects. Past and present.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! Nice to meet you and hope you will enjoy the site here. This is a wonderful group of people and we love to share! Make yourself at home and let us know if you need anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the welcome :-)
    I have recently picked up some yarn (light pink, hot pink, teal and black) and want to make a small blanket with it....for all the time I have been crocheting I have never done anything that involved joining granny squares!!! I think it is time!!!
    I am quite sure that I'll be posting for some help!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe! I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    kl1000 - I'm guessing you made the one in your profile picture? It's beautiful!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! I made all of doilies at my pictures. I love making them... Do you have a cat? I have 6 birds
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 3 cats....2 are black (Battle and Royale) and the third is white (Shadow).
    6 birds!! Wow!!! What kind(s) are they?
    I have made a few doilies....I think I may only have one left....I usually give them away....I don't have enough places to put them out......the cats are notorious for knocking things off the tables when they want to lay there!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love cats but I love birds more! I have 3 very loud lovebirds and 3 budgerigars. I give away doilies too. I love the process of crocheting. Right now I am working on delta crochet doily.... I hope edging will be flat enough == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Great to have ya!You will find many friends here.