Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

This message is for Dina R,

Thank you Dinah so much for the very pretty post holders I got in the mail today! I also got a Christmas card from you and a note. For the life of me I know I have seen your name on here somewhere but I can't match it up with any screen name. I love them and I will keep trying to match your name when I read the posts. Thanks again I rally needed them as I have burned holes in the ones I am using now. Love, redhead/Patty The name is Dinah not Dina!!
    Last edited by redhead; 11-16-2013 at 04:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    You're so welcome Patty!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you like them!!!
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DinahRoberts View Post
    You're so welcome Patty!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you like them!!!
    Yes I really do and I love the colors too. I believe I might have some of the same yarn in my stash somewhere. I'm guessing you are my Secret Santa.

I was wondering about the sinkholes in Florida, I hope you don't live close to them..... that's scary! Hugs and happy crocheting! Love, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    I was hoping the colors would be good for you, and yes I'm your Secret Santa! The sinkholes are in south Florida and I am as far north and west as you can get in the state. Lots of people call us little Alabama LOL!!! It was hard trying to determine a pattern for the potholders because you are so creative it scary! I wanted to do one that was a house but I was afraid you wouldn't use it...hehehe..... Hugs, Dinah
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DinahRoberts View Post
    I was hoping the colors would be good for you, and yes I'm your Secret Santa! The sinkholes are in south Florida and I am as far north and west as you can get in the state. Lots of people call us little Alabama LOL!!! It was hard trying to determine a pattern for the potholders because you are so creative it scary! I wanted to do one that was a house but I was afraid you wouldn't use it...hehehe..... Hugs, Dinah
    Wow! A house would have been neat! But I will use these.....after I look at them and admire them for a while! You did a very neat job on them! Your stitches are perfect!! Thanks, Patty