Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Mariner's Compass

Hi everybody. I've been looking for a crochet pattern for something that resembles a mariner's compass but haven't had any luck. It's my favorite quilt pattern and there are tons of them available. Seems like something with the 8 points would be easy to do but I can't quite get it. Does anybody have such a pattern they would be willing to share?
    Thanks
    Sandy

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a great request and I have not been able to find any crochet patterns for this. I do know that some people create their own by using graph paper. Maybe some others will also have some ideas for us! Thanks for your patience!

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/libr...pass-rose-char this is a chart for a mariners compass

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to have this pattern, too. I'm not clever enough to figure it out on my own! There are so many points. Are you thinking a round afghan? Maybe you could ask the lady that did the bear paw afghan... there were several points (as it's a traditional quilt pattern also.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Round or square, either one would be nice. I'm like you, not clever enough with crochet patterns to design something this complex.

Post Thanks / Like
    This person on Ravelry as several patchwork quilt afghan patterns. One of them is for a pinwhee, but it looks like a compass rose.
    Ravelry: Designs by C.L. Halvorson