Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: clover hooks

Post Thanks / Like

Cool clover hooks

I just got my Clover Amour crochet hook set. Ten hooks for $40.00 some dollars and I love them. I tried another brand that the handles are more curved but they didn't work for me. I bought them from Amazon --there is another clover set of hooks that are all tan colored handles with shorter handles--but I bought the ones that each hook are a different color. Easier on your wrists and fingers and the yarn glides through the hook. For me is was a great buy. Thought I would let my fellow crocheters know.

2. Likes N/A, ooh-lalah, MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the same hooks and I love them! Hugs!
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome! glad they worked well for you. I hate to buy things and when I go to use them they weren't worth it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hugs back Dinah. crochet4fun I hate to buy something and it doesn't work too. That is what I love about Amazon If you spend $35 It is free shipping(they just raised it from $25 but I think sending it back is still free) You print the shipping label and ups comes and picks it up. Now you have to pay tax too before you didn't have too. But with everything going up I suppose they had too. I can order from computer and not spend money on gas.

6. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post