Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: chergram

Post Thanks / Like

Smile chergram

hello from Georgia am new to board hobbies are crochet reading trying a quilt but like crochet best 83 year old grandmother great grandmother mother

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Chergram Welcome to CT we are a helpful, friendly, group. Join in on any form any time. Im in cold country Minnesota, col
    & lt breeze. Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi!!! Welcome to our group of crocheters and knitters!!! I am 55 and take care of my 84 yr old mother. She crochets lapghans for nursing homes and works on them day and night. She says it keeps her sane! LOL I crochet all kinds of things, right now I'm working on some scarves for a craft show I have on Saturday. Mostly I sell handmade wire jewelry but I throw a few crocheted scarves into the mix too. I hope you enjoy your time here! Hugs, Dinah
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey chergram amfrom ga all so ---i am catching up with you I just turned 80____welcome to ct. See ya bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks all my name is really Evelyn I crochet doilies am always looking for patterns that use thread cotton are cotton yarn am trying bamboo and silk now hope to get daughter a shawl by Christmas have looked on line for a pattern not found one yet printed out several but need a easy one that will work up quick any suggestion aka chergram

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chergram View Post
    thanks all my name is really Evelyn I crochet doilies am always looking for patterns that use thread cotton are cotton yarn am trying bamboo and silk now hope to get daughter a shawl by Christmas have looked on line for a pattern not found one yet printed out several but need a easy one that will work up quick any suggestion aka chergram
    I feel so young now !! welcome Evelyn, I am right behind you I am 82 and will be 83 in Feb. I don't feel that old until I look in the mirror! Anyway they say we're only as old as we feel. That's my story and I am sticking to it! HA HA HA HA rerdhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Chergram & Redhead ...... Im amazed at you 2 as I thought I was the oldest Darn . Redhead you are an inspirational to me...REALLY u r
    I believe age is a number BUT my knees & back & now Diabetis on the way if I dont loose weight??? Hope your felling well, are you getting
    Xmas going?? Hows the Birds & Hubby ? God Bless You & paint us a picture of your Birds?????

Chergram: Have you found an easy enough shawl yet ? Hope so, have you tried, Dearest Debi,AllFeeCrochet, Moogly, Crochet me, crochetmore, Redheart.com, crochetville.org , croche spot, Ravelry and Im sur you know I'll tell you??? put what your looking for in
    Search Box on Google (I do ) HUGS

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! Nice to meet you and hope you will enjoy the site here. This is a wonderful group of people and we love to share! Make yourself at home and let us know if you need anything!