Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
    Post Thanks / Like

Slouchy Beanies With Cowls To Match

Hot off the hook today!!! 2 different slouchy beanies with different cowls to match.
    Attached Images Attached Images Slouchy Beanies With Cowls To Match-dscn0652-jpg Slouchy Beanies With Cowls To Match-dscn0653-jpg Slouchy Beanies With Cowls To Match-dscn0667-jpg Slouchy Beanies With Cowls To Match-dscn0672-jpg Slouchy Beanies With Cowls To Match-dscn0668-jpg 
    Crochet Chickadee

Post Thanks / Like
    Lovely! I have a 13 year old granddaughter who just told me today that her Christmas list is just "Hats and Books." I asked her what kind of hats? She said, "I like all kinds of hats really!" So that should be fun to make for Christmas, lol. What an easy kid to please.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

3. Likes libertylady64, dlj326 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes-- hats are my favorite to crochet too!QUOTE=buggainok;107821]Lovely! I have a 13 year old granddaughter who just told me today that her Christmas list is just "Hats and Books." I asked her what kind of hats? She said, "I like all kinds of hats really!" So that should be fun to make for Christmas, lol. What an easy kid to please.[/QUOTE]
    Crochet Chickadee

5. Likes buggainok liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love there sets. Wonderful job!!!!

7. Likes libertylady64 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    These are GREAT! Where would I find the pattern?

9. Likes libertylady64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The pumpkin color beanie is on Bobwilson123 on you tube a criss cross stitch beanie, the pumpkin cowl is made up of the criss cross stitch with alternating 2 rows of double crochet with 2 rows of criss cross stitch--this is worked in a solid round. The purple beanie is from Tracey Nguyen channel on you tube --the pyramid beanie, the cowl is 2 strand of yarn with all double crochet in the back loop only and I sewed on 3 buttons for it. I used Red Heart With Love yarn for all of the items.QUOTE=jangell;108248]These are GREAT! Where would I find the pattern?[/QUOTE]
    Crochet Chickadee

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are very nice! I think they will make great gifts any time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by libertylady64 View Post
    The pumpkin color beanie is on Bobwilson123 on you tube a criss cross stitch beanie, the pumpkin cowl is made up of the criss cross stitch with alternating 2 rows of double crochet with 2 rows of criss cross stitch--this is worked in a solid round. The purple beanie is from Tracey Nguyen channel on you tube --the pyramid beanie, the cowl is 2 strand of yarn with all double crochet in the back loop only and I sewed on 3 buttons for it. I used Red Heart With Love yarn for all of the items.QUOTE=jangell;108248]These are GREAT! Where would I find the pattern?
    [/QUOTE]

These are wonderful! Thank you for the info for the patterns

13. Likes libertylady64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are all super easy to make and are great gifts too! These are wonderful! Thank you for the info for the patterns[/QUOTE]
    Crochet Chickadee

Post Thanks / Like
    Love these - very cute!!

16. Likes libertylady64 liked this post