Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Talking glad to meet you all

hello my name is lynn but go by autumnlight i an avid crocheter my grandmother taught me way back when i was around 12 years old and she lead me to so many crafts because of this...I don't think there is any crafts I have not ventured into 48 wonderful years of crafting and still learning...

2. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site! It is a great place filled with kind and helpful people. I never venture much farther than crochet as far as crafting goes. Hope you enjoy it here We love seeing pics of projects so feel free to share.

4. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thankyou very much for the warm welcome I am at the moment doing a plastic canvas and crochet projesct for my bedroom wall...I love the victorian era so its along thosee lines and when I learn to share by photo when I am done with this craft I will surely upload it....at the same time I am making a door hanging for my bedroom door on the outside sorta like a dangling thing made of mini different colored mittens hang at different lengths....I hope I can get them all done before xmas lol love autumnlight

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya it sounds like you've got your hands full with those projects. Good luck with the deadlines. I don't do so well with plastic canvas. Will your project cover the whole bedroom wall? If so that would be quite an undertaking. If you need help figuring out how to post pictures there are videos under the "need help" tab that will walk you through it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lynn, As you can see by my name, I also am a Texas Transplant. I started out life in Ohio but left there when I was 18. And never went back to stay.I have been in Texas for the last 25 years so I guess you could say I am a Texan. I have really enjoyed "talking''"" with these sweet ladies in the year I have been on their list. Every one of them has made me feel welcome as I hope you will too. Where do you live here? I am 15 miles north of San Antonio On the I H 35 . I am Margaret, everyone here in the senior housing calls me Mickie. Another lady and I tried to start a crochet class but every one said they already knew how to crochet. Most of them learned when they were children. Take care, Huggs Margaret

8. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crochet4fun View Post
    Ya it sounds like you've got your hands full with those projects. Good luck with the deadlines. I don't do so well with plastic canvas. Will your project cover the whole bedroom wall? If so that would be quite an undertaking. If you need help figuring out how to post pictures there are videos under the "need help" tab that will walk you through it.
    Hi crochet forfun, I am so glad to meet you no it wont cover the whole wall...have you ever seen the plates that have openings around the edge...well I am useing that design with plastic canvas I cut three plastic canvases in to squares and stitched a black yarn type frame around the edge and in the center I will be doing them all white or off white and then for the center I will do a 3-demensional crochet rose one in mauve one in pink and one in burgundy with green crochet leaves...and then attache a black ribbon to the top corners and hang them from that on my wall...first time doing it this so I hope it turns out well too..lol...autumnlight

10. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas transplant View Post
    Hi Lynn, As you can see by my name, I also am a Texas Transplant. I started out life in Ohio but left there when I was 18. And never went back to stay.I have been in Texas for the last 25 years so I guess you could say I am a Texan. I have really enjoyed "talking''"" with these sweet ladies in the year I have been on their list. Every one of them has made me feel welcome as I hope you will too. Where do you live here? I am 15 miles north of San Antonio On the I H 35 . I am Margaret, everyone here in the senior housing calls me Mickie. Another lady and I tried to start a crochet class but every one said they already knew how to crochet. Most of them learned when they were children. Take care, Huggs Margaret
    Hello Texas transplant a pleasure to meet you my name is Lynn but go by Autumnlight...I live in Rowlett off of rt66...been here 4-1/2 years bought a house out right and live here with daughter and her hubby and my hubby this house was a gift to my daughter from me and her Dad..as a wedding gift no we are not rich lol...it was a hud house and still doing repairs and finding new ones as we go along so far we are doing great...well Mickie I hope to hear from you again...do you miss Ohio?...I don't miss the cold or icey roads but I sure do miss the colors of the season changes and the scenes of that first fallen snow on everthing!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lynn! I am larisa addicted to doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and have you here on Crochet Talk! Please make yourself at home here and join in on the fun! This group is a wonderful group of people who love to crochet/knit! Enjoy!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by autumnlight View Post
    Hi crochet forfun, I am so glad to meet you no it wont cover the whole wall...have you ever seen the plates that have openings around the edge...well I am useing that design with plastic canvas I cut three plastic canvases in to squares and stitched a black yarn type frame around the edge and in the center I will be doing them all white or off white and then for the center I will do a 3-demensional crochet rose one in mauve one in pink and one in burgundy with green crochet leaves...and then attache a black ribbon to the top corners and hang them from that on my wall...first time doing it this so I hope it turns out well too..lol...autumnlight
    That sounds really pretty and difficult. Good luck girl. Can't wait to see pics of those finished. My name is Shandel btw. I forget to add that on most of the time. lol