Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Spiderman hat

Post Thanks / Like

Spiderman hat

Good morning and happy Sunday everyone!

I am making my xmas gifts, and crocheting a spiderman afghan. I am in need of a spiderman hat for kids in either crochet or knit pattern and if a scarf accompanies it, that would be welcomed as well.

Also making Hello Kitty hat and scarf, couldn't find any "pattern" for a blanket but if there is one floating around, that would be most appreciated. Or even a "princess" pattern for afghan. Was wanting somewhat of a "crown" look, but the closest I found was the cupcake afghan found here: Cupcake Afghan | FaveCrafts.com

Please help.....! and enjoy your day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tender View Post
    Good morning and happy Sunday everyone!

I am making my xmas gifts, and crocheting a spiderman afghan. I am in need of a spiderman hat for kids in either crochet or knit pattern and if a scarf accompanies it, that would be welcomed as well.

Also making Hello Kitty hat and scarf, couldn't find any "pattern" for a blanket but if there is one floating around, that would be most appreciated. Or even a "princess" pattern for afghan. Was wanting somewhat of a "crown" look, but the closest I found was the cupcake afghan found here: Cupcake Afghan | FaveCrafts.com

Please help.....! and enjoy your day!
    If you google crochet spiderman hat, and click on images, you will get pages and pages of different versions of the hat. If you see one you like, click on the picture and it should take you to the original page for the hat.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, do you have any idea for a princess pattern? Looking for something that would resemble a crown look... much appreciated

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tender View Post
    Thank you, do you have any idea for a princess pattern? Looking for something that would resemble a crown look... much appreciated
    Here is a ripple-type that is called a Princess Afghan:

Princess Afghan | FaveCrafts.com

And here is one with a crown:

ROW COUNT PRINCESS CROWN AFGHAN SQUARE Crochet Pattern - Free Crochet Pattern Courtesy of Crochetnmore.com
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama