Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Detroit

Hi I just started crocheting about 2 years ago. I mostly make stuffed animals for my niece & nephew but have also done a few blankets. Wronging on minions for them now. Been looking for pattern for evil minion but cannot find 1. Hope you all have a great day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome! Thats excellant that you do the stuffed animals and such. i have only done afghans, I try with the other things and always seem to mess up some where. Any ways here is a site for those adorable minions.
    10 Free

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I am a Granny Square person. (they're easy for me) It is very good to have you here! Hope you enjoy as much as I have!!!:-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe. I make only doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a blessing to have you here on the message boards! Thank you for joining us and please make yourself at home here!

Post Thanks / Like

WELCOME FELLOW MICHIGANDERr!!!

Hey Serena WELCOME!!!!! I'm from Detroit too originally, but now I live in the great white north of the UP in Marquette right on Lake Superior! You're the 1st Michigander I've come across (I think, bad memory) and from my home town. I grew up in Clinton Township. Welcome to this wonderful crochet club! It's full of wonderful, kind, caring, lovable, wild and crazy people that I've come to love!!! They will be with you thru thick or thin (sometimes literally) and through good and bad times. We're having a "CLUB" meeting next June and of course you are invited!!!! Check with Twinfaye and she will have all the information cause it's in Spencer, Tennessee where she lives. Anyways, welcome and if you care to talk sometimes, give me a shout at bettyradcliffe24@yahoo.com. Take care and ENJOY!!!!! Betty Lynn
    PS. I've been crocheting for over 40 years and I'm 60 yo. Take care!
    Last edited by Beatrice1953; 11-11-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. My name is AudreyL. I have crocheted for over 30 years and I enjoy it very much. If you try to make something and it doesn't go right don't give up keep trying.