Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

More drawings by me

I looked at the 3 drawings that hang in my entrance room and one of them has 1970 on it. I didn't take them out of the frames, just snapped a pic of each one.They hung in my office when I still worked at the bank. I took them home when I retired in 1996 and they have been hanging in my home ever since. I could still paint them on a canvas board and I think I might just do that yet!! More drawings by me-flower-drawings-004-jpgMore drawings by me-flower-drawings-005-jpgMore drawings by me-flower-drawings-006-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are just incredible. I wish I had a fraction of the talent you have. Thank you for sharing. Keep it up !!

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Redhead, that would take so much PAAAAAtience, not to mention, of course, talent! Kudos!

Post Thanks / Like
    You are an artist! Do you draw only flowers? == L
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Your drawings are lovely!
    Crochet Chickadee

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    You are an artist! Do you draw only flowers? == L
    Hi Larisa, No I don't just do flowers I love still life drawings of flowers , vegetables, scenery, people, and usually anything that pops into my head! Most of the stuff I draw is from real items but a lot of it comes from my head. I do look at pictures of stuff to get some ideas sometimes. I do some cartoons too. I can't find it but when I retired I did a cartoon of me with my arms loaded with equipment that I used on my job, computer, adding machine, phone and stacks of papers and of course me looking confused with my glasses falling off my nose, etc! If I ever find it I will post it! Thanks for asking. I want to do a drawing with nothing but colored pencils sometime. Your friend, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa I meant also to say I like to draw material that is draped over something with the folds in the cloth....like ladies in old fashioned dresses or ladies in their formal dresses. A lot like the flower picture with the material in the background.

Post Thanks / Like
    Incredible! You do truely amazing work. Have you ever sold any of it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crochet4fun View Post
    Incredible! You do truely amazing work. Have you ever sold any of it?
    No not really. I just got paid when someone asked me to paint a particular painting, like on a wall, or on the sheep wagon for the bank president.... but not really made much money from my art work. Maybe I was too dumb to say "I will if you pay me!!!!" I worked most of my life in the bank without making a career of art work which was probably the wrong career to choose.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quite possibly, you are very talented. But working in a bank isn't bad either. I miss my old teller position. Oddly enough my manager was named pat too lol