Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: not so new

Post Thanks / Like

not so new

hello! I've been a member for quite a while, but don't think I ever introduced myself...I live in Wyoming and woke up this morning to good 3" snow! hope it stops soon. I have been crocheting/knitting/quilting/crafts galore since 1974 and JUST LOVE IT! I enter county and state fairs. I have been looking for a crochet egg that has a pocket in it in the middle that holds a crochet chicken...I made them years ago, but seem to have lost that pattern. any help? I retired from the railroad 6 yrs ago and past 2 yrs decided to work in food service in the elementary school here. gives me more spending money to buy my crafts without draining my retirement! I am on facebook, also. HAVE A GREAT MORNING EVERYONE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back! I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Likes desankabrown liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk message boards! It is nice to meet you and have you here on site with us! Please make yourself at home - this is a great group and lots of fun! Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I am very new here, everyone has been very nice. We had a dusting of snow last week, but nothing that stuck. Thank God- I am not ready for winter yet!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, desanka! Hats off to your working at the elementary school there: that takes guts!

7. Likes desankabrown liked this post