Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

tulips from my head

This is only a pencil drawing so not so good. I forget what the green tulip leaves look like. I tulips from my head-flower-pics-001-jpgtulips from my head-flower-pics-002-jpgneed to look for pictures of flowers on-line! And I have never used charcoal very much to draw with , but I need to because the drawings would be darker and easier to see in photos. These 2 photos are with 2 different camera settings.
    Last edited by redhead; 11-03-2013 at 07:12 AM.

2. Likes N/A, libertylady64, Jean Marie, LI Roe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Patty, it is beautiful!! You have such a great eye and you didn't remember what they looked like but you drew this??? I am in awe of your talent!! You are amazing!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your drawings are very beautiful, nice talent!
    Crochet Chickadee

Post Thanks / Like
    Easy enough for me to see how beautiful this drawing is! Is it a completed piece or are you going to add more to it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Hobbies View Post
    Easy enough for me to see how beautiful this drawing is! Is it a completed piece or are you going to add more to it?
    Believe it or not I have already been doodling with it and made the lines darker and have more shading so it is easier to seeif I post it again. I am practicing for a painting I am going to do for someone. The drawing may be pretty well done but the painting hasn't been started yet. It will not be on paper, but on a regular Painting board when I get it right like I want it. I may make some changes after I look at some pics of real tulips. Thanks for you comments. XOXOXO Patty

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Patty, like everyone has said, you have a wonderful talent! In your second picture, the way you drew it, I can almost "feel" the beautiful tulip bending over the edge of the vase. It is very difficult to get the concept of motion into a still life drawing, but you succeeded. Great work.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    You are an artist! My respect!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

10. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very, very nice!! I can appreciate your talent, I sure can't do anything even close to that!!! Hugs
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    How beautiful, I envy anyone who can draw so well. You are very gifted. My mother was good at drawing, don't know what happened to me.....lol. Just have to stick to my crocheting and be happy.

Thanks for sharing with us.
    Judi G

13. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty: you do have my address right??? Just checking as I have a spot next to my MPattyom & her Parents back in 1923,
    so perfect there. What colours are the Tulips going to be. I have a small area on a wall in LR with Pencil drawings my son did
    in 3rd grade. His first was an 11x14 believe me I dont know why: wine Bottles ,grapes and cheese with an Old Man to the side?
    Apsolutely a Treasure to me. I use a ruler for straight line and still its crooked?? God Bless Susan M J
    Last edited by Susan2014; 11-04-2013 at 10:32 AM. Reason: sp.

15. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post